Wen by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner

Not tested on animals

on 6/19/2014 6:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love Wen! 6 months,and I will NOT use any thing else, I use 10 pumps,on wet hair,comb through,rinse,rinse rinse,repeat 10 pumps with 4 pumps 6-13,comb through,leave on for 3-5 minutes,rinse,rinse rinse,rinse,! I do this 3 times s week. I get my hair foiled every 12 weeks now Instead of every 6 weeks! my color just doesn't fade,oh and I take my wen with me when it's time for color,! Thank you Mr. Dean!

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I've been using Wen for about 3 years now and I will never go back to regular shampoo. I'm a mixed chick so have a mane of long very curly hair. After having it chemically relaxed at age 14 I've spent the last 10 years growing it and nursing it back to health. I used to struggle with it being v.dry & frizzy and looking like an actual afro! I decided to try Wen & have been converted for life! It smells amazing & feels lovely in both my hands & on my scalp & hair. My hair is tame now, much more manageble, v.soft & not to mention the growth I have is incredidale. My hair looks so healthy & I have my curls back now rather than frizz. I get so many complements on my hair now I think the product just really agrees with me. I hate the odd times now that I use regular shampoo it makes my hair feel almost squeeky clean like its been stripped of everything, it feels so harsh! I've had no problems with the UK customer service so I'm happy all round with this conditioner.

on 5/16/2014 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I have oily and greasy hair and so I have to wash my hair everyday. I tried salon & drugstore shampoos & conditioners and still. Well I got this as a gift 5 months ago and decided to try it today. Like it says, it doesn't lather so I was really worried since I already have greasy hair. I massaged it in and rinsed then did a second cleanse and left it in during the rest of my shower then rinsed in the end. I put it in a towel while I did my makeup. My hair was hard to comb through but after drying it with a blow dryer my hair looked better than it normally did. Considering the comments above, I may just use it 1-2x a week.

on 10/1/2013 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I bought this off an infomercial. I loved it for about 4 days then the next day the roots of my hair started looking greasy. I rinsed extra long and used NONE of this on the roots but still had to run out and buy my good old L'Oreal EverPure shampoo for colored hair. Now I use the EverPure shampoo and use this Wen for the conditioner. It's just okay. I was very disappointed. My hair is long, colored cherry black, fine, but have LOTS of it.

My hair is wavy, fine, and frizzy. My straight-haired friend gave me a sample of this stuff after raving about how soft and silky it made her hair. Considering how annoying my hair is, I wasn't expecting miracles from any product (especially in the humidity we've had lately), but I was still disappointed in how this turned out. I followed the directions on the container, scrubbing and rinsing for several minutes at a time. After I got out of the shower my hair was unusually tangly. It looked okay the next day, but only after I put a lot of cream on the ends, and even then it was a lot drier than usual. And the day after that, it was frizzy, flat, and disgusting, when normally my hair would not even be dirty yet. My hair is pretty dry so I normally only wash it every 3 days with sulfate-free stuff and I already know how to get my hair clean without the lather-- so it wasn't like I just didn't know how to use this product properly. I could probably get the same results if I washed it with a bar of soap. I've used a lot of sulfate-free cleansers in the past that are a cheaper than this product and work a lot better. I will not be buying it for myself.

I have a very full thick head of shoulder length somewhat fine & wavy hair that tend(ed) to frizz in any humidity. Like most women, I also color my hair. I'd tried every product out there to deep condition and anti frizz and nothing worked except those heavy gel type products that made my hair feel kinda crunchy, not soft & silky the way I wanted. So a few years ago I tried Wen. It has literally changed my hair! From the first try, my hair was soft & even in high humidity it did not frizz. Ive used it ever since and only wish I'd found it sooner. That said I don't think this Wen formulation is the right product for thin hair that needs volume. It's much too rich in emollients for that. But if you have hair that's tough to tame, wow, Wen Sweet Almond Mint really works. Yes, it's expensive but this one product replaces all the shampoo conditioner & styling products I used to rely on, and with much better results.

MADE MY HAIR FALL OUT.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Leaves my hair greasy after about 12 hrs post washing but great for when I don't have time to wash and then deep condtion, rinse, etc. I alternate with other shampoos and it's great for keeping my highly color-treated and damaged hair from falling out and breaking when I need to do a quick wash but for when I want my hair to look great and have the time, I'd use a reg shampoo + deep condition. I have baby fine hair, very damaged and do better washing every few days and letting the oils build slowly but sometimes you have to wash and re-style, for that, this is great. Not the best results afterwards for styling, hair is flat but at least not the clumpy, dull look when I'm going between washings.

on 9/1/2012 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is FAR to expensive to buy again AND it leaves my hair terribly greasy. It smells nice and has a great cooling feeling but it's not worth the price and it destroys hair! My hair became brittle, had fallout, and was awfully oily.

After considering all the hype I did fall or give in to buying this product and was instantly satisfied the product made my hair very soft and manageable and shiny. I have ethnic hair which is somewhat coarse and not thin at all. This product has really been inspiring me to try different hairstyles because now I have soft manageable hair that's also bouncy and gorgeous straight or when I'm going natural without any heat applied......great conditioner especially the tea tree formula!

Popular Hair Products