4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I love this stuff! The smell is great and it goes on super smooth and not blotchy. Make sure to let it dry before putting clothes on. My favorite time to put this on is right after a shower due to the fact that it is very moisturizing. I have some of the driest skin. That being said, I also have very sensitive skin. I can put this stuff all over my body, but NOT on my face! I tried that once and it burned like fire and I instantly started getting red spots. I also like the pricing. It’s a fair price for the amount you get. It does take quite a few applications before you will start to see a subtle change in pigmentation. This is a product for people that seriously want a glow effect. Do not expect to get super tan with this lotion. It’s an all year around type of lotion. Glow in the summer and winter. All I can say is to try it. To each his own, but it’s a winner in my book!

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBrown

2 years ago

I’ve come back to this for years. I used to think it smelled like bubble gum. I still think it does when you first apply it, but over hours, it makes me smell weird & makes me smelly sweatier or something. So I don’t use this unless I have time to take a shower again before I head to work or somewhere. I like the application as an amateur self-tanner. I can’t do “real” self-tanning products. this one keeps me tan without looking blotchy or orange. & it’s inexpensive!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

5 years ago

I've been using this lotion for a while now and really like it. I originally started using it because of the gradual skin darkener aspect. I find that any lotion that is for "tanning" is usually a horrible lotion so I would have to use the tanner and a regular lotion on top of it. But this one is a great lotion as well. Not sticky and goes on nice and smooth. And it smells like oranges but not overpowering. My only issue is the "gradual" aspect of it. When this says gradual it means it. I can tell a difference but if you are looking for a deep tan for a vacation in a week this isn't your product. I normally use the sublime deep tan lotion by L'Oreal which can get me pretty dark within a week, this one is definitely weak sauce compared to those types of tanners.

About reviewer (980 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

5 years ago

I've been using this for about a year now! I'll never forget when a co-worker said last year that I was tan when I wasn't even tanning anywhere! lol so naturally I kept using it after that. i look forward to putting this on after a shower because it smells like bubble gum to me. I love love love this stuff. there was only one left at Walmart today:(

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

I love the Ever Glow Lotion. I'm a runner and I tend to be out in the sun, so I have a fairly dark natural tan. But being a runner, I have really bad tan lines. My feet were super white, along with my chest, stomach, and back. You can notice the color difference the very first day. It's a slight difference, but still noticeable. After about a week of using it, my tan lines had pretty much dissipated. I like that you don't have to add moisturizer to the lotion, unlike most self tanners. Pros- It smells great; like an orange creamsicle, the tan looks natural without any weird orangey color, it moisturizes well, it lasts well without getting on your clothes throughout the day, the bottle is huge and you don't run out, and it's fairly cheap; I got the bottle for around 4 bucks at Walmart Cons- It takes a little while to fully absorb into your skin and while it's drying it feels kind of sticky, but it goes away fairly quickly. Overall, I would definitely recommend it, especially if you're really pale since it builds a nice, natural looking tan.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

6 years ago

I am obsessed with this lotion. I use it every night when I get out of the shower and it keeps me pretty sun-kissed. I'm not very tan to begin with, but it helps me maintain my summer color even weeks after I've laid out in the sun. I've gone through 4 bottles this summer, but I use it pretty heavily (2 pumps on each leg, 1 on each arm, etc.). It doesn't stain your clothes or transfer in your bras when you're sweating throughout the day. I can't find it in every Walmart, but have found it in a Kmart store in Bridgehampton, NY. I'm scared I wont be able to find it after the summer months, so I'm stocking up! I think I paid $7 a bottle at Kmart, but $4 at Walmart in Florida, so the price may vary by location. This is a huge investment- smells great and goes on so perfectly even it's delicious!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I really like this lotion. I am very pale and religiously wear sunscreen to prevent myself from burning. I use this lotion to give myself a hint of color during the summer. I like the creamsicle scent, but haven't been particularly impressed with the color payoff. For me it's been relatively minor, but I'm sure that's because of my starting pallor.

About reviewer (222 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

6 years ago

I used this product on my legs religiously, but haven't seen it in stores for a long time now. I remember I got it for $4 at Walmart. Huge bottle, great consistency, very moisturizing, light, non-greasy feel, lovely scent, very natural-looking tint of color. I loved that it added a little extra oomph to my self-tanner, too. They still sell the aloe lotion, but not this one. I'd rather not pay shipping, so my hunt continues!

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

7 years ago

I usually use the Jergens moisturizer for color and was about to pick up a new tube when I saw this at Walmart. For the amount of product for the price I wasn't expecting much but thought it was worth a try. I'm now converted, the smell is pleasant, the color change is fast and it dries quickly. It goes on beautifully, no patchiness and very natural looking. I paid around $4.00 and it's got to be the best one of the best buys I've made. Bye bye Jergens.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

7 years ago

The best $4 I have ever spent. I started using this in the beginning of summer to keep my spray tan lasting longer. really evened out my skin tone and kept me golden longer. Still using this with a natural tan because it's just amazing. Not sticky or greasy at all. Softens my skin beautifully while giving a natural golden glow. Smells just like juicy fruit gum but it doesn't last throughout the day. I have gone through probably 4 bottles of this already as I use it everyday.

About reviewer (1110 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm