Laura Mercier spiced honey creme body wash

No Image

4.5

on 9/24/2005 4:53:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

I'm grieving the fact that this spiced honey body wash doesn't exist anymore! This smelled so much better than the current, sickening butterscotchy creme brulee. The spiced honey was a pure foody scent but the other scents smell synthetic and false. :( Dumb move to discontinue it, Laura Mercier!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This smells phenomenal. Rich, sultry, ooey gooey honey with the perfect amount of spice to jazz it up a bit. It's decadent and unmatched in scent, and the feel of it, as with all of LM's body washes, is such a luxury.

That said, the price is outrageous, but I have to say it's worth it to treat yourself to this, even if just one time.

I would repurchase for the exquisite scent. Now LM needs to come out with a Spiced Honey body butter, like she did with the Vanilla Creme Puff. :)

I so LOVE this product. It smells so delicious. I normally abhor vanilla scents but ever since I found out about LM's foodie scented line, I am now a convert. Her products never smell artificial. It's a very true food scent. The cleansing quality is good as well. The water beads up on my skin after a shower because it's so moisturized. I don't feel itchy or dry afterwards. I took 1 lippy off because it's so expensive.

This started my obsession with LM Bath and Body products. Simply gorgeous and rich honey scent with a touch of spice but not a lot.

on 4/17/2003 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love it! The smell is to die for! I also love the texture. My only complaint is the price. Dishing out $36 for a body wash really hurts, but it's worth it. Love the scrub also, same great smell and I love the texture.

on 12/17/2002 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Much better than the sugar scrub! The scent on this is still relatively light, but that is good for those who don't want a super sweet body wash. It is a delicate honey scent, fresh and lightly spiced. This formula is moisturizing, creates lots of foamy suds, and a little goes a long way.

This smells wonderful! Its good enough to eat, though I wouldnt reccomend it. Its absoloutely beautiful and very hydrating.

on 5/14/2002 10:14:00 AM

I received this as an EXTRA in a swap from an extremely generous and sweet swapper. I owe her everything because if I threw down the $30 plus dollars for this body wash I would be very upset with myself! The smell is fantastic, but I love a cream body wash with really thick moisturizing lather and this just doesn't do it for me, unless I use tons of the product. IMO, not worth the money, your paying for the scent and the name on the bottle.

on 4/11/2002 4:22:00 PM

Very delicious and luxurious scent. More facets and therefore more interesting than the creme brulee.

on 2/28/2002 7:19:00 PM

OMG! i am hooked. i got a bottle of this in a swap and it is just divine! i put about the size of a nickle on my sponge and it had a rich thick lather immediately. i absolutely love this and would def buy it again even for the whopping 36.00.