3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I ran out of my usual shampoo and conditioner while away for work and the only store around was a grocery store with outrageous prices because of where it was located. I literally picked up the cheapest one I could find since it was (for what I thought) a temporary use. Turns out, I just adore this shampoo and conditioner. For the price in regular stores down South, the quantity and quality just rocks! The smell is also delicious and of all the cheap hair products, it actually does a great job! There is only one down fall... they discontinued it! Some stores still sell it occasionally but it's a full out hunt to find. Its a shame they would do such a thing but well worth the prize when you find it.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2.0
from

6 years ago

Back when I used this shampoo and their conditioner, I used to LOVE the smell and one day, they changed the scent and it made me really sad. Besides, it cleaned just like any drugstore shampoo.. poorly.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

This was my absolute favorite shampoo, and now that it is discontinued, I am not able to find it! I love the way it smells, and it works very well with my hair type. I wish it was still available. I bought up every bottle when they discontinued it.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3.0

8 years ago

Nice smell, lathers well, and moisturized my hair. I would buy again.

About reviewer (118 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

8 years ago

I have heard so many people talk about Sunslik shampoos. Even when I read Seventeen magazine I always see this brand of shampoos as a top seller. I went to the drugstore looking for a new shampoo when I found this one for only $2.99!! Who could ask for a better deal? Decided to try it out and I LOVED it. For me it worked so well. It made my hair smell so good and made it look much shiner and lighter. It also made my hair a little more straight. I would buy this again for sure!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

1.0

8 years ago

I used to buy this when it goes on huge sale for 1.99 (somewhat hard to find this sale price now). It's an inexpensive shampoo, but it doesn't clean very well.

About reviewer (319 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

from

9 years ago

I am reviewing the new Hydra TLC (co-created with Teddy Charles) in the lavender bottle. I haven't trying the old version in the pink bottle, so I don't know whether it's just a redesigned package or reformulated shampoo. I'd say its an average hydrating shampoo. It smells quite nice, and leaves my hair soft but it lacks in the shine department. I do see this being quite good for those who has frizzy hair, since it did lessen the post-shower poof I usually get when I used other shampoos. But this is probably not the shampoo for those you want volume.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

1.0

9 years ago

I think this is the one that was in our shower a while ago, I remember it being pink. It SUCKS. I hated it.

About reviewer (129 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

9 years ago

I like it! It's moisturizing, and cheap! Actually prefer it to any John Freida shampoo, which i used to always use before discovering this. I have long, fine, blonde hair, and i'm always paranoid about split ends and damage, but i find when using this i have fewer split ends. I used to have a lot, with stupid, expensive John Freida. I've gone through 5 bottles of this. UPDATE: I used to really like this, but my hair lost it's lustre!! I'm now investing in my hair, and using Joico.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

9 years ago

I love this shampoo/conditioner! Especially the pink. Did they stop making this? I loved how clean my hair felt, while the conditioner preventing it from getting dry or too weighed down. I have been looking for it in the drugstores and haven't seen it in awhile! Sad.

About reviewer (235 reviews)

Age30-35