Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
Cleansing Facial WipesCleansing Facial WipesCleansing Facial WipesCleansing Facial WipesCleansing Facial Wipes

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Isononanoate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Sodium Citrate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 10/25/2017 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Slight burning sensation, I also think it may have broken me out

on 10/1/2017 8:23:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Simple Micellar wipes. They are my *staple* my go-to all-in-one makeup remover that removes makeup, cleanses, and soothes. it definitely does that with a fresh scent, cleans and smells good. It works well for my sensitive skin. In order of favorite - 1. Simple Micellar wipes for sensitive skin, 2. Marcelle makeup remover wipes, and 3. St. Ives wipes. Thanks for reading.

on 7/7/2017 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My 12 year old loves these for removing (light) makeup.
Cheap, easy to find. Good.

on 10/1/2017 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

CVS was out of my HG Olay Daily Facial cleansing cloths. Having used, and liked, one of Simple's cleansing scrubs, when I saw their cleansing facial wipes in a "buy 1 get 1 free" bundled package for $5 I figured I'd give these a try. While OK in a pinch, they aren't going to knock the Olay ones out of my top spot. I don't feel like these take off every trace of makeup, especially eye makeup without having to rub harder. Also, because they are pre-moistened wipes, you've got to travel with the entire package. I love the dry, water-activated Olay wipes because it's so easy to take just a few out of the package and travel with only what you need. Also, with the water-activated wipes, I can cut them in half as half an Olay wipe can remove all traces of face and eye makeup very easily and thoroughly.

For this price, this was an ok trial, but I would not anticipate buying the Simple cleansing wipes again.

I’ve been getting bad reactions from heavily fragranced items, so I’m on the lookout for sensitive skin products like these on the site www.vmvhypoallergenics.com/skin that are gentle on the skin. A friend told me about Simple Cleansing Wipes, so I immediately tried it out, and I’ve been using it ever since! What I love about this is that it leaves my skin feeling clean, it’s affordable, it’s moisturizing, and fragrance-free. I’ve tried other brands of facial wipes, but it just doesn’t work as well as Simple. It’s a nice cleanser for light makeup, dirt, and oil. I bring it with me wherever I go in case I need to refresh my skin during the day.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love these facial cleansing wipes! Been using them for years. So easy to use and gentle. They do a great job at removing my full face of makeup! I use an eye makeup remover to remove my eye makeup then use a wipe for the rest of my face, then follow up with a cleanser. To keep the wipes from drying out put the package face down. Definitely recommend (:

on 6/21/2017 1:20:00 AM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I have used up a few packages of these already and I will continue to repurchase. At $4-$5 a pack, they're more expensive than the Epielle ones I can get at Big Lots ($1) but I like Simple better for whole-face cleansing. (The Epielle ones are still great for traveling, for removing stray eye makeup in the morning, etc. Cheap but smaller.)

I use these wipes at night on the days I've worn makeup. One wipe is sufficient to remove all my makeup (except the stray eyeliner or mascara that always seems to show up the next morning).

There is no scent and no irritation even when I've used the wipe all over my eye area. At night, I don't rinse; I just apply moisturizer and/or serum. If I'm using a wipe in the morning for whatever reason, I do rinse.

Definitely don't confuse these with the exfoliating ones! Those may be great, but they are not for everyday use, and certainly not for the eye area.

on 6/12/2017 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The first Simple makeup wipes I had been using were the Simple sensitive skin Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes - in the white packaging. I love them (they are very wet) but after switching to a different moisturizer (that I love) that helped repair my skin's natural moisture barrier - I think the micellar ones were not getting my face as clean now that my skin can retain more oil/moisture.

I decided to try these (green packaging) thinking they'd be a bit stronger than the micellar but still for sensitive skin - since the packaging says it can remove waterproof makeup. They are $1 cheaper than the others I was using - but I love these just as well. I find that the package I have isn't very "wet" as compared to the micellar, but these have no scent, no film, have soft wipes, no irritation, and so far, seem to help clean my skin a bit more now that my moisturizer has repaired it to hold on to oil a bit better.

I use these in the morning to wipe face before washing, and then at night to remove makeup and then cleanse.

I will point out that I always - always rinse and wash my face after using makeup wipes. Always - because I have super sensitive skin. These do not have a "film" after wiping and the micellar don't either.

I received these cleansing wipes as part of one of those back to school kits that have a variety of items to try out, like deodorant, chapstick, etc.

I am not a huge fan of facial wipes, as I never feel my skin is as clean as it would be from a shower or proper face wash. I like to use these for when I am too lazy too wash my face after wearing makeup after a night out, etc. to get the majority of the makeup off.

However, I am surprised that these wipes are pretty decent. Very simple packaging with your typical pouch with adhesive type closure. Those can be a pain if the tape stops working or if you don't close it properly as it will dry them out rather quick, leaving them pretty much useless unless you dampen them with water. At that point you may as well wash your face the regular way though.

No gross odor that I can smell either. I have used these so far on a relatively clean face for more of a summer refresher, but when I did use use it on a made up face, it seem to move my mascara, liquid liner, concealer, foundation and powder pretty good. I found I usually used two. One for makeup removal and the other for the cleanup after all was removed as the cloth aren't all that huge. That could end up being a financial burden for you as the pack only container 25 wipes.

on 6/7/2017 5:12:00 AM

I've been using these for over 2 years now I really love them I end up trying new face wipes but always come back to these due to the fact that they don't break me out . I switched up to the micellar water but I did not like it it smelled like alcohol that's why I ended up coming back to these and I couldn't be any happier . They do the job well I love theseeee. ❤️