Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
Cleansing Facial WipesCleansing Facial WipesCleansing Facial WipesCleansing Facial WipesCleansing Facial Wipes

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Isononanoate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Sodium Citrate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

love this stuff!

on 1/4/2017 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

My favorite all time wipes for removing makeup.

on 12/3/2016 4:41:00 PM

I've been buying these for years now - I'll try others in the same price point now and then, but always go back to these

they could be better, but both issues are just a fact of using wipes (and I prefer wipes because they're easy to use) - they leave a bit of... residue? behind (so you may need to rinse with water, but most of the time I don't, and get away with it) and the packaging isn't so great.

Most importantly though, they get the job done better than it's competitors - makeup comes off in a wipe or two (including my waterproof mascara and foundation) and no rubbing, and is great for my sensitive skin.

on 12/1/2016 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

These makeup wipes are exactly what makeup wipes should be: soft, smooth, effective and cleansing. Even after wearing heavy stage makeup for 12 hours straight, these wipes (combined with my cetaphil cleanser) will always remove 100% of the makeup on my face and neck. Having acne-prone, combination skin means I have to be really careful with what products I use daily, and with these I don't break out, I don't get rashes, there's no stinging and I don't feel like my skin is being harshly stripped by synthetic chemicals! The scent is subtle and pleasant. I can usually buy these wipes in a value pack at Priceline for under $10AUD so they're my go-to all year round.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A staple in my beauty stash. I have super sensitive acne prone skin and these don't irritate me nor do they leave my skin feeling overly dry and stripped. My only complaint is they could be a bit more moist as if I'm wearing eye-makeup I end up using 2 wipes as they can be a little dry feeling. Overall though excellent value for money for a solid product.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

If I could gave these wipes a rating of 0, I would. I don't even like wipes but after being persuaded into trying the Clinique pep start wipes (which I didn't like) for some reason I decided to buy a packet of these to try. The only reason why I chose these is because they are fragrance free. I don't normally buy such inexpensive skincare but I thought 'they're just wipes, what harm can they cause?' I don't necessarily think expensive skincare is good because it is expensive, I just know from experience my skin doesn't get on with the cheap stuff I can get at the grocery shop. It never has and will probably never do.

To the question 'what harm can they cause?' the question 'a lot'. I am surprised to learn that mere wipes can cause redness, irritation and most importantly pimples. Lots of them. After using them once, I woke up with a red flat pimple. I never get those. After using them the next night, again I woke up with more of those pimples. By the third use my chin had at least 5 pustules. I also had a rash like cluster of tiny pimples by my hair line. Any products that I used after the wipes would sting badly. I would urge people who try these wipes to test them on a small area of your face before using them all over!

I have never been a fan of wipes. I just don't understand what benefits can be obtained by using pre soaked packaged cloths other than convenience. After having tried two different types I must say I am even more 'against wipes'. Sure, I was using them as a make up remover and using a cleanser after, but still. They just did my skin no favours, especially these ones. Not for me!

on 8/4/2016 11:34:00 AM

I do not wear makeup often, only when i am in the mood. i only ever wear foundation and concealers, but never eye makeup. but lately, i have invested in a few bronzers and blushers as well as powders. these wipes take off makeup well, but during the extremely rare times when i do have eye makeup on, i would not prefer using these wipes. even though they are KIND OF gentle, my skin feels sensitive and a little bit of stinging sensation whenever i use them. i wish they were moister so that i don't need to repeat my makeup removal process every time with a new wipe. it's just a waste as i can't reuse them. the prices i get them at pharmacies and supermarkets are pretty expensive, but you can get them in multipacks. however, i recently stumbled upon a great deal where two packets together cost less than the price of one pack. which is such a great deal that i bought four multipacks. however, if i were to ever frequently wear eye makeup in the future, i'd utilise a liquid makeup remover. also for packaging, the sticker can dry out and resealing isn't as effective and so, the wipes can dry out easily.

on 7/29/2016 12:46:00 AM

Out of all the makeup wipes I've used, these are by far the best. They have a mild scent to them and don't irritate my sensitive rosacea skin. And they are the only wipes I've used that stay moist until the very end, very impressive. Especially given the price point, highly highly recommend!

on 7/20/2016 12:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

These are very nice wipes. They slide across your face comfortably without dragging and feel very clean. I don't feel like I need to wash my face after, although I usually go in with a bit more eye makeup remover (also Simply) and give my face a rinse unless I'm dead tired.

I have the fragrance free / hypoallergenic ones but they still do sting your eyes slightly, which really surprised me.

If you just use the wipes and don't touch up your eye makeup afterwards you will most likely still have some mascara left.

I wish the packaging sealed a little bit better, but it's decent.

Loooove this product. For someone with sensitive skin,this is a godsend.
It gently and effectively removes makeup,dirt and other debris. Leaves your skin soft,refreshed and clean.
Try it. Non expensive,available at virtually any retailer and well worth it.