Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Isononanoate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Sodium Citrate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 7/20/2016 12:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

These are very nice wipes. They slide across your face comfortably without dragging and feel very clean. I don't feel like I need to wash my face after, although I usually go in with a bit more eye makeup remover (also Simply) and give my face a rinse unless I'm dead tired.

I have the fragrance free / hypoallergenic ones but they still do sting your eyes slightly, which really surprised me.

If you just use the wipes and don't touch up your eye makeup afterwards you will most likely still have some mascara left.

I wish the packaging sealed a little bit better, but it's decent.

Loooove this product. For someone with sensitive skin,this is a godsend.
It gently and effectively removes makeup,dirt and other debris. Leaves your skin soft,refreshed and clean.
Try it. Non expensive,available at virtually any retailer and well worth it.

To Read all 332 Reviews, Login or Join

These are alright. I don't really feel "clean" after using them but not as slimy as other wipes leave me. So I guess they are so so in my book.

on 1/18/2016 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was using Neutrogena makeup wipes religiously and loved them. But over time my skin seems to be getting increasingly sensitive, so I decided to go fragrance free with all my skin care and makeup products. These work just as well as my old faves, and you can't beat the price!
I wipe off my face first, then wrap a clean spot around my finger and go around my eyes and lashes, takes off my mascara easily, however I do not wear waterproof. I then rinse off the wipe and go over my face again.
Removing your makeup before washing your face ensures your cleanser is doing it's job. That being said, I don't feel the need to use a cleanser after this, I "Simply" follow with a toner, and moisturizer.

UPDATE****
I specifically use the wipes that are for Sensitive skin and Fragrance-free, and they do not feel like " sandpaper" as others have said. Perhaps the Exfoliating Wipes have a rougher texture.

on 1/18/2016 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

These are my go to wipes and I highly recommend these for sensitive skin! I've repurchased dozens of times and will continue to do so. I took off one lippie for price, although compared to higher end brands these are cheap. I would like to buy these in bulk and they are unavailable on Amazon for the standard price of about $5. Still for the number of times I buy these (1 time per month usually) it would be nice to get them for like $3.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought these a long time ago and used them. They kind of felt like sandpaper but they did an OK job of removing makeup (not mascara though), so I just used the rest of the package. While I was using the Simple Wipes, I had got a very bad rash right above my eyelids and it didn't go away for well over a week. Above my eyes were just red, itchy, peeling and splotchy. I looked disgusting for about a week. I went back to buying the neutrogena wipes which are softer and more gentle on my skin and everything was fine after that.

I completely forgot about the rash and I just bought these wipes again a few days ago because they were on sale, and now I have the SAME RASH above my eyes.

These aren't good for sensitive skin at all. And after reading other reviews I see that people are having similar reactions to this product. I wouldn't recommend to anyone! This stuff damaged my sensitive skin sooooo badly.

Who knows when my skin will go back to normal now :(

on 12/30/2015 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When using facial wipes this was my favorite wipes and brand. I always came back to these, they did a great job with removing my make-up and my skin always felt fresh afterwards. Now after trying them out again after a year without using any kind of cleansing wipes I feel like these wipes are a bit harsh, especially around the sensitive eye area.. it's not the ingredients I think, but the wipes themselves. Great for camping.

Best makeup wipes I use and are the only ones I will use. Makes my face feel fresh and they are non irritating. Sometimes can make your face feel a bit sticky but it doesn't matter bc I wash my face after using them anyways.

on 12/13/2015 8:57:00 PM

Favourite facial wipe so far. Nice scent cleans light make up perfectly. Doesn't irritate my skin. Doesn't break me out. I use this every time when I have light make up on, this won't clean up heavy make up so well but this product is still beyond lots of other wipes.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My most favorite facial wipe ever. I did try Biore make up remover wipes but it makes my eyes itchy and hurt. This facial wipe does a magic to my face as it cleans all the dirts and my make up. My face would be soooo fresh and I honestly love this, I've bought twice and I
would buy more! :) go give yourself a try!