REVLON Revlon Red

REVLON Revlon Red
Revlon RedREvlonREdRevlon Red

4.3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

It's kind of hard for me to believe this color has never been reviewed, but I'll get over it. I do believe this color came out way before two others similar to it- OPI You Make Me Vroom and China Glaze Salsa. Revlon Red is a primary red creme that looks be quite neutral in tone. It's kind of on the bright side, not fluorescent, but it somewhat says summer. I wore it on my toes.

The application was smooth. I didn't have any bubbles. The wear was average for me - a week and no chips. I am pretty sure I did get this on a BOGOF deal at Walgreens or Eckerd.

I think this color is would be suitable for most any complexion and tone. It's easy to find as it is part of their core colors. I know the color isn't very original, but then again Revlon Red precedes any other color I've acquired like it. I'd buy it again provided I used any of it up.

I really like this. I got mine at Pharmaprix. Anyway, it's really bright red. I like putting it on my toenails and wearing a pair of opened toe heals, it looks really sexy. Application is really easy, there's no bubbles or anything. Overall, a good, solid and classic colour. One of my favourite polishes.

on 3/20/2007 1:22:00 AM

I really like this color red. I even have a pinkish undertone in my skin, but this still looks great.

on 4/23/2008 7:28:00 PM

this is one of my favorite red ever. i like essie and opi nail polishes also. revlon red is jusr great. very creamy, sexy red color. looks awsome as a manicure and pedicure.....sexy, sexy, pretty red for us.

on 7/18/2008 8:05:00 AM

AMAZING NAIL VARNISH
the colour is THE best red and it just dosnt chip
it lasts me for a week when i only put on one coat and no base or top coat love love love it

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This colour is a slightly warmer red without any shimmer. Against my pale, golden/yellow skintone, it looked fine, but nothing outstanding. The thing I hate about this nailpolish though is the way it stained my fingers. I had a hell of a time trying to get this stuff off my toenails and fingernails even with acetone. The formula just doesn't cut it. I prefer Revlon Frankly Scarlet to this, which is much better formula-wise and a much more attractive colour on me.

Took a while to chip off of me, but it also stained my nails for a while so mind your undercoat. Pretty bright red color, looked good. Application wasn't streaky or painstaking for me.

Perfect vintage bright red, I use it for toes and occasionally fingers but it does stain, probably because it's so pigmented.

on 5/1/2009 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Absolutely the best shade of red around!!! Not too orange and not too burgundy just pure red!! Goes on nicely, you can get away with one coat, but I prefer two...dries quickly too!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

The perfect creme red for summer. I'm a total OPI and Essie junkie and I picked this one up on a whim since I have yet to find my HG red np. This is a true neutral red that does lean slightly warm, which is great since I did not want one that leaned cool. Application is rich and non streaky and two coats is more than enough. Great for toes, I have yet to wear it on my hands. Revlon's quality is up to par with the salon brands, so if you can find the color you are looking for, no need to spend more money.

Popular Polishes