no images

price range

Reviews

fromFancee

May/19/2011

I grew up with this being my grandmothers signature scent. She had the perfume, lotion and powder at all times and I'd use it on myself when ever I was at her house. I now have been buying it for years and replace the bottle as soon as I run out. It's a true vanilla to me. Can be worn any time of year, day or night. The price is great! And, I'd put this on the high end level.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Mar/30/2011

Bourbon French Vanille is a soft, delicate, and scrumptious vanilla perfume. It smells like a whipped vanilla and almond cloud. So heavenly! It is very similar to Anastasia, but with more yummy vanilla added in. Like Anastasia, it would be a great scent for snuggling :o) I own both in parfum strength, so I'm not sure how it differs from the edt or the cologne. The Bourbon French line …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Apr/29/2010

Love vanilla fragrances and have tried and own a lot of them. This is such a nice gourmand vanilla. It is not too foody, although my husband told me I smell like cookies (which is just fine by me). I ordered this from laoaks.com. You can get a large 4 ounce bottle for $28...prices and customer service can not be beat. The other 2 that I own from this company is "Lady Evangeline" from …Read more

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Sep/09/2009

I agree with the other reviewers; this is a nice, simple vanilla. It's not too foody and has a hint of almond. This is a good, basic soft vanilla and the Bourbon French prices can't be beat.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Feb/17/2009

Bought this on my honeymoon in New Orleans and have bought it several times since. I get more compliments on this than any other fragrance! Vanilla - slightly foody with some almond notes, not too heavy for warm weather, some complimentary florals (maybe heliotrope?) in the mix as well.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Jul/05/2006

Awesome Vanilla fragrance! Smells like Bourbon French's Anastasia but without the musky smell. I own both and I love em both!

About reviewer (330 reviews)

Age19-24