Revlon Custom Effects Lowlights in Toffee

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

on 11/18/2007 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Are they discontinuing this product? I HOPE NOT! It's so easy to put lowlights in your hair using this fantastic product. I was at walgreens and it said "last chance" and it was marked WAAAYYY down to about 4$. So I bought the store out. haha I also couldn't find it at other locations locally. It is on drugstore.com right now though, stock up just in case. I over color my hair blonde and this helps it look like I spent $100 easily at the salon. Just in time for the holidays.

on 7/25/2007 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I, too, LOVE the toner in this product. I had also over-highlighted my hair, and this box saved my life. My biggest gripe is that there's not a cap or anything and it was a BIG mess...I ended up trying to do foils myself...not pretty.
But, it did turn out well and saved me a trip to the salon.
I'll definitely buy this again.
Do yourself a favor and go buy a cap and hook, though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have used this 3 times now and LOVE the color. I, too, am trying to grow out my hair (dirty blond), and needed something to break the line bewteen my real color and my over-processed bleach blond hair. This makes me look so good--my eyes pop and I have more depth to my face. With the white hair I looked completely washed out and phony. Now, I look glamorous and certainly not drab. LOVE this color. Only problem is that it fades really quickly but for only $7.99 (w/ coupon) for a box, it's worth it :-)

on 7/26/2006 12:46:00 PM

Love this product. Have been using it for months now and find it actually improves the condition of my heair.......I don't know if it is the "toner" that is applied before the conditioner but this product is AWESOME.. I buy the hilights (can't remember the actual colour) and recommend it to anyone - this from someone who typically gets it done in the salon!