KMS California Sea Salt Styling Spray

KMS California Sea Salt Styling Spray
Sea Salt Styling SprayKMS Hairplay sea salt styling spray

4.3

on 4/9/2012 2:11:00 PM

I've been using KMS Sea Salt Spray for about 6 months now and absolutely love this product!! I have limp, pin straight Eastern European hair that falls flat no matter what I do. I've tried tons of volumizing products and usually end up disappointed. This spray adds fullness and texture to my baby fine hair and is so quick and easy to use. I spray it onto damp hair, blow dry upside down and that's it! It also works great when I've had my hair up all day or went to the gym. Just spray it onto dry hair, flip over, blow dry for a few seconds and it absorbs some of the excess oil. No need for dry shampoo. I usually leave my hair straight and use this for fullness, but if you wanted wavy hair, just scrunch while blow drying or let air dry. A little goes a long way, so don't use too much. It can be pretty drying especially if used often, so I use conditioners and light Moroccan oil to prevent damage. The packaging is great, love the spray bottle instead of a finger spritzer and it smells good too. I would definitely recommend this spray to anyone with fine, limp hair !

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Purchased at Ulta for around $15 and so far just ok - i've been on the hunt for a good sea spray and i don't think is it. I DO like the peppermint scent and the fact that it is not sticky. Don't see too much texturizing, it's very light - would like more definition. My hair is long, fine, naturally curly and is getting straighter with length, thus why i am on the hunt for a good sea spray.

on 7/30/2008 10:49:00 AM

Just to let you girls know I have tracked this stuff down in TJ Hughes (in the UK) for 1 a bottle. I will definately have to stock up!

I would love to purchase this product again, if only it hadn't been discontinued... grrr... The greatest thing about this product, after the smell, is the fine mist nozzle - hello! genius. This way you mist your hair instead of squirting it and you look beachy fresh - great texture... did I mention the fabulous smell?

Popular Styling Products