KMS California Sea Salt Styling Spray

KMS California Sea Salt Styling Spray
Sea Salt Styling SprayKMS Hairplay sea salt styling spray

4.2

on 5/19/2014 2:05:00 AM

I have pretty unruly hair and was looking for something aside from hairspray to hold curls. I use my straightener to curl and I prefer them a bit loose and wavy. This did wonders! I had texture and it wasn't too crunchy. It made my curls last way longer than hairspray and kept them soft. I had tried the got to be mermaid waves and wasn't overly impressed. This also smells way better!

This helps define my curls well. I just spray this on after the show and let my hair air dry when I want my hair natural and curly. I also sometimes spray it at my roots to give me more body when I blow dry my hair out. I will repurchase.

on 7/21/2013 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This bottle lasts forever (I bought it in Feb and I still have it in July now) and I use it fairly often. I also love the fresh scent. It leaves a sticky film if you use too much, so a little goes a long way. I have used this with short and medium-length hair. I have thick, curly/wavy hair and this helps define it better than any gel, mousse or cream I've used. Sometimes, I use this on top of a leave-in because I've read that sea salt sprays are drying, but I really don't think this is. When I only had a little left, I diluted it and actually like the outcome more. I bought a drugstore sea salt spray and am on the fence about it. I'm leaning towards buying this again.

on 12/21/2012 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this a couple of months ago and since then I find myself using it almost every time I style my hair. I use it to give my fine hair extra boost and texture. I use it when I let my hair dry naturally (I have a natural wave) and also when I blow dry and when I straighten. I have gotten so many compliments on my hair since using it. I don't think I would recommend this for everyday use for those with dry hair (however, it is the least drying sea salt spray I've tried). It doesn't leave hair all gunky and gross like some sea salt sprays can do. Overall I absolutely love this product!

on 8/7/2009 6:55:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

i don't know what everyone is talking about? I bought this product last week at a store called Essentials...I must admit my hair is entirely too straight or maybe is just have no idea how to use it but it doesnt do anything for me... :(

on 7/4/2006 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This was similar to John Frieda's Ocean Waves Spray and I believe it came out first. Anyway, when I discoverd Ocean Waves was discontinued and going for nearly $40 a bottle on Ebay, I was lucky enough to get 3 bottles of this for $15 + shipping. Similar effect but just not exactly the same. Still an easy way to give your hair a nice summer look when in a hurry in the humid weather. Of course I wouldn't buy it again BECAUSE it's discontinued and I was lucky enough to get a hold of 3 bottles to last me awhile :)

Popular Styling Products