KMS Sea Salt Styling Spray

KMS Sea Salt Styling Spray
Sea Salt Styling SprayKMS Hairplay sea salt styling spray

3.0

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Purchased at Ulta for around $15 and so far just ok - i've been on the hunt for a good sea spray and i don't think is it. I DO like the peppermint scent and the fact that it is not sticky. Don't see too much texturizing, it's very light - would like more definition. My hair is long, fine, naturally curly and is getting straighter with length, thus why i am on the hunt for a good sea spray.

on 5/26/2009 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Great for curly or wavy hair, although I'd straightened my hair and then tried this and I looked like I had really messy awful hair. So not sure how it will go for straight hair. I rarely wear my hair curly but when I do I let my hair air dry (I am naturally curly), then tidy the curls later and create depth with my ghd. I then give the curls a bit of a spritz with this and scrunch - it works great for a little hold and gives the curls a natural "lived in" look. I think this bottle will probably last me forever, so I'm not sure if I will even need to repurchase.
EDIT: original review 3/5. Bumped this up to 4 as I've found myself constantly reaching for it when I wear my hair curly. Gives definition and bounce, and just the right amount of "crunch" if you know what I mean.

Popular Styling Products