KMS Sea Salt Styling Spray

KMS Sea Salt Styling Spray
Sea Salt Styling SprayKMS Hairplay sea salt styling spray

2.5

on 7/17/2009 7:57:00 PM

I have tried other KMS products and liked them. I did rate this 2 overall as it does add texture to hair. I did like the packaging. But I found this product extremely drying. The second ingredient is magnium sulfate (or epsom salt). Sea salt is way down the list. This product also contains peppermint oil and I do not want my hair to smell minty. I will not repurchase. I loved John Frieda Ocean Waves and have not found a replacement. I do like Sunsilk Sea of Envy wave mist better than the KMS (and much cheaper). My hair is naturally wavy, highlighted blonde.
EDIT to add: I purchased this in Canada from Cosmo Prof (professional distributor/supplier) July 2009

on 5/26/2009 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Great for curly or wavy hair, although I'd straightened my hair and then tried this and I looked like I had really messy awful hair. So not sure how it will go for straight hair. I rarely wear my hair curly but when I do I let my hair air dry (I am naturally curly), then tidy the curls later and create depth with my ghd. I then give the curls a bit of a spritz with this and scrunch - it works great for a little hold and gives the curls a natural "lived in" look. I think this bottle will probably last me forever, so I'm not sure if I will even need to repurchase.
EDIT: original review 3/5. Bumped this up to 4 as I've found myself constantly reaching for it when I wear my hair curly. Gives definition and bounce, and just the right amount of "crunch" if you know what I mean.

Popular Styling Products