KMS California Sea Salt Styling Spray

Filtered by skin type : Normal
KMS California Sea Salt Styling Spray
Sea Salt Styling SprayKMS Hairplay sea salt styling spray

3.8

This helps define my curls well. I just spray this on after the show and let my hair air dry when I want my hair natural and curly. I also sometimes spray it at my roots to give me more body when I blow dry my hair out. I will repurchase.

on 4/9/2012 2:11:00 PM

I've been using KMS Sea Salt Spray for about 6 months now and absolutely love this product!! I have limp, pin straight Eastern European hair that falls flat no matter what I do. I've tried tons of volumizing products and usually end up disappointed. This spray adds fullness and texture to my baby fine hair and is so quick and easy to use. I spray it onto damp hair, blow dry upside down and that's it! It also works great when I've had my hair up all day or went to the gym. Just spray it onto dry hair, flip over, blow dry for a few seconds and it absorbs some of the excess oil. No need for dry shampoo. I usually leave my hair straight and use this for fullness, but if you wanted wavy hair, just scrunch while blow drying or let air dry. A little goes a long way, so don't use too much. It can be pretty drying especially if used often, so I use conditioners and light Moroccan oil to prevent damage. The packaging is great, love the spray bottle instead of a finger spritzer and it smells good too. I would definitely recommend this spray to anyone with fine, limp hair !

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Purchased at Ulta for around $15 and so far just ok - i've been on the hunt for a good sea spray and i don't think is it. I DO like the peppermint scent and the fact that it is not sticky. Don't see too much texturizing, it's very light - would like more definition. My hair is long, fine, naturally curly and is getting straighter with length, thus why i am on the hunt for a good sea spray.

on 8/7/2009 6:55:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

i don't know what everyone is talking about? I bought this product last week at a store called Essentials...I must admit my hair is entirely too straight or maybe is just have no idea how to use it but it doesnt do anything for me... :(

Popular Styling Products