KMS California Sea Salt Styling Spray

KMS California Sea Salt Styling Spray
Sea Salt Styling SprayKMS Hairplay sea salt styling spray

3.7

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

So far I love this. I have baby fine hair and everything is too heavy for it and makes it look greasy. This seems to do the trick for me in place of mousse or anything designed to give volume. My hair stays shiny after blow drying it (which is great b/c on the bottle it says it will make it matte) and before where I had to really really watch how much product I put in, this I don't have to worry about!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Purchased at Ulta for around $15 and so far just ok - i've been on the hunt for a good sea spray and i don't think is it. I DO like the peppermint scent and the fact that it is not sticky. Don't see too much texturizing, it's very light - would like more definition. My hair is long, fine, naturally curly and is getting straighter with length, thus why i am on the hunt for a good sea spray.

on 7/4/2006 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This was similar to John Frieda's Ocean Waves Spray and I believe it came out first. Anyway, when I discoverd Ocean Waves was discontinued and going for nearly $40 a bottle on Ebay, I was lucky enough to get 3 bottles of this for $15 + shipping. Similar effect but just not exactly the same. Still an easy way to give your hair a nice summer look when in a hurry in the humid weather. Of course I wouldn't buy it again BECAUSE it's discontinued and I was lucky enough to get a hold of 3 bottles to last me awhile :)

Popular Styling Products