KMS California Sea Salt Styling Spray

Filtered by age: 19-24
KMS California Sea Salt Styling Spray
Sea Salt Styling SprayKMS Hairplay sea salt styling spray

on 5/19/2014 2:05:00 AM

I have pretty unruly hair and was looking for something aside from hairspray to hold curls. I use my straightener to curl and I prefer them a bit loose and wavy. This did wonders! I had texture and it wasn't too crunchy. It made my curls last way longer than hairspray and kept them soft. I had tried the got to be mermaid waves and wasn't overly impressed. This also smells way better!

on 8/1/2012 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

It's an okay product. Nothing sprecial really. It's fine to make beach curls with.
I like the sea salt spray from Philip B more because it adds more volume to my hair.

on 8/7/2009 6:55:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

i don't know what everyone is talking about? I bought this product last week at a store called Essentials...I must admit my hair is entirely too straight or maybe is just have no idea how to use it but it doesnt do anything for me... :(

I would love to purchase this product again, if only it hadn't been discontinued... grrr... The greatest thing about this product, after the smell, is the fine mist nozzle - hello! genius. This way you mist your hair instead of squirting it and you look beachy fresh - great texture... did I mention the fabulous smell?

Popular Styling Products