L'Oreal HiP Bright Duo - Showy

L'Oreal HiP Bright Duo - Showy
HiP Bright Duo - ShowyL'oreal HIP showy duoMAC Waternymph vs L'Oreal Showy vs MAC Parrotshowy duoHiP Bright Duo - Showy

4.2

THese colors were a no go for me....I have super pale skin and blue eyes.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

When I tell you these colors pop they POP! I love these colors so much. They are very pigmented and they go on great. I prime my eye with UDPP and Nyx Jumbo Milk pencil and those two colors are absolutely gorgeous on me. Honestly some of my HIP duos are way better quality and have higher pigmentation than MAC shadows. Definitely a great buy!

on 3/7/2012 10:52:00 PM

LOVE this product. It's a beautiful, shimmery teal and a navy shadow. I uploaded a picture, where you can see that the color is buildable and can be applied lightly for a daytime look. The color is gorgeous and the application was easy.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This eyeshadow duo is AMAZING for the price. The two shadows are a metallic teal color and a matte blue color. I have only used the teal- I pat it over the top of matte teal eyeshadow to add a metallic sheen. I love it this way because not only does it add the extra dimension of metallic-ness, it also deepens and intensifies the color. However, I have only used the duo a couple times and am super excited to use the matte blue in conjunction with the teal. I sometimes create a smokey eye with black and silver- silver on the inside corner fading into black on the outside corner. I bet this teal-dark blue pair of shadows will make brighter, more distinctive take on that type of smokey eye. Absolutely love this eyeshadow duo and would repurchase in an instant. Well worth the money and easy to find in drugstores.

I LOVE this duo. Both sides are smooth and pigmented.
I like the aqua color. TIP: Use a lighter hand to get a greenish aqua payoff ;)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This color looks great on brown eyes! It blends well as with all the L'Oreal duos.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This eyeshadow duo is so gorgeous. It does live up to its name and is perfect for a teal/blue dramatic look. I must admit I don't reach for it often but it's only because I tend to wear little if any makeup on the daily basis. I've only worn it for night time looks but I'm sure the duo can easily be used to create a beautiful day time look. If you'd like to see an example of how I used it I have a picture in my gallery. :)

Well I was excited to try out the looks posted here and I was not dissappointed. This is such a great duo. I got compliments on it and I'm just thrilled with it. So unique and pretty. What else is there to say just look at the swatches and pictures.

on 12/19/2010 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this shadow! I don't own a MAC shadow-- I would love to, but every time I see the little pan for $14, I move away from it. I got this duo for 6CAD and the colours are so vibrant. They look great together and last all day without a primer. The turquoise/teal is just gorgeous; it's multi-dimensional. I'm surprised I haven't reviewed this yet. This is a great line, very department store worthy. Unfortunately, I haven't seen anything else from this collection in Canada, but in the US there are so many great choices from the HIP line. The packaging is your usual eyeshadow casing with a little sponge I don't use and a little mirror. Bring more HIP to Canada!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Great product for the price. I love the turquoise side and the matte blue is nice for lining. Surprisingly, I hardly reach for this duo. I just think the color is too flashy even for a night-out.