4.1

price range

Reviews

2.0

3 years ago

It's a nice colour. I have fair skin and could not get it to show up on my skin with a brush and had to use fingers! The pan is quite small and the lid comes off quite easily. It can look a bit chalky.

About reviewer (118 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

from

3 years ago

I forgot my blush on a trip, so picked this up at a drugstore. I was so pleasantly surprised, I really like this blush! It gives a really pretty natural blush color and the color is is sheer, but buildable, and has a fine shimmer to it with no obvious sparkle. I honestly did not expect to like this so much, but have had it in regular rotation for a few months now. A definite winner, I would repurchase.

About reviewer (713 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

I purchased this blush at the end of last summer and I've been using it regularly for almost a year now. It didn't seem like anything too special when I picked it up - I was looking for a soft, neutral colour that I could pair with anything. It's perfect! I love the shade - it reminds me of MAC Patisserie lipstick, in powder blush form (and I often pair the two!) - a muted, dusty peachy pink with the perfect amount of sheen. It makes me look glowy, but not too shimmery. It's hard to overdo, which I appreciate, and compliments my skin tone whether I am pale in the winter or have some colour in the summer months. For less than $10CAD, it's a steal and I would definitely recommend and repurchase!

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

5 years ago

I bought this blush in Pink Rose on a whim and ended up loving it. It's a beautiful pink color without any peachy tones to it. Also has just a light sheen without being sparkly. Really gives a nice glow. Absolutely rivals dept store blushes, just as good and much cheaper. I liked it much better than other expensive blushes I already owned. Packaging is the only negative, lid is a bit flimsy.

About reviewer (122 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

When they say long lasting they mean it! I can put it on in the morning and I don't have to reapply through the day. The colour looks very natural on me, and is easy to apply evenly.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

from

6 years ago

Love this!! I use this after I gave contoured and it's amazing, not overly shiny and sparkly either. What I like most is the ability if gradually building up as much as you want (a tad more in the evening, light touch in the day). I then set the blusher with a Mac Skinfinish powder and it lasts all day! Very rarely need to reapply.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

7 years ago

Love this blush. Perfect colour payoff, stays on great and isn't ridiculously expensive!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

7 years ago

Beautiful colour. Stays all day. Beautiful beautiful beautiful! Love it.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

Wow, this blush has some staying power. This is my first Rimmel London blush purchase and won't be my last! I picked this up in 003 Pink Rose. It is a dark pink color and is going to look even better on my tanned skin this summer. This picks up very easily with my E.L.F. blush brush and it goes on smoothly and looks like a natural flushed glow. This has good color pigment and it took less than I expected to add definition and color to my face. I actually had to remove some of this as it added too much color at first. I put this on 12 hours ago and it still looks as fresh and glowing as it did then.

About reviewer (441 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

This line of blushes is probably one of my favorites from the drugstore! They are very soft, build able, and the color selection is nice! I think Rimmel did a nice job with these! Pink Rose is my favorite shade! It is a soft rosey color that looks very natural on the skin! My only issue with these is the packaging! It is cheaply made, I feel like my blush is just going to shatter at any moment!

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral