4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I have been using Bare Escentuals all my life! I love their products because my sensitive skin never has a bad reaction to their foundations, blushes, or lip glosses. I don't usually wear eyeshadow, let alone buy different shades at random to test them out. But one day I was on the internet I saw this ad (http://ads.g4-tracking.com/aff_c?offer_id=922&aff_id=15119) for a free set of eyeshadows and lip gloss from Bare Minerals!! So of course, I jumped on it! I've been hooked on their eyeshadows ever since. I started using their eyeshadows for work, special occasions, you name it! I love how it always looks subtle, not exactly "natural" but very pretty when it draws attention to your eye color!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

4 years ago

Perfect shade of pink and just enough pigment to give my face an overall glow. I use this as one of my last makeup steps, gently applying to my cheekbones. Great to use for the day or night time, just apply more if you want an extreme luminous glow.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesOther

5 years ago

This is a pretty pink with a nice amount of shimmer. I use this as an allover color wash on my eyes and it's great for work , going out, running errands, whatever. I still don't like the packaging...

About reviewer (312 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

9 years ago

Gorgeous color. its a finely milled soft color that looks amazing as an all over wash on the lid. when you foil it, the color is a vibrant glimmery pastel pink

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlack

from

10 years ago

It highligted the yellow in my hazel eyes and has a good lasting power.

About reviewer (205 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

11 years ago

This is a gorgeous soft shimmery pink color that is beautiful in so many ways. I foil it (apply it wet) for heavier coverage, and I think I get a bit more shimmer out of it when its foiled. I love using it all over my eyelid with some eyeliner/mascara. I also use it dry to highlight my browbone/inner corner of my eyes. Its such a versatile color that I've even put a dab in the center of my lips to add the illusion of fullness. I am pale with cool undertones and this is really the first pink that I can wear that doesn't make me look like I've got pinkeye!! You get a lot of product, but I always use this sparingly...just because I never want to run out!! I would definately repurchase this.

About reviewer (391 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

12 years ago

Pink Sands is an excellent summer eyeshadow! Last year, I wore it with just a touch of mineral veil, some mascara and some lip gloss. Looked fabulous, and I always received compliments!

About reviewer (127 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

13 years ago

Love this color! I dip my lipbalm into it and it makes the prettiest pink lip color!

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

13 years ago

Pink Sands has quickly become a go-to shade for me this summer. It is a lovely light pink that is very neutral - not too pink looking - and has just the right amount of shimmer. Pink Sands is supposedly a combination of Nude Beach and Cupcake, two colors that look terrible on me as singles. Nude Beach has always been too silvery/glowy, and cupcake made me look like I had pink eye! But Pink Sands is the best of both colors, and a new holy grail. Wonderful color, and perfect paired with Fantasy Island - another "combo" color that came out this summer. If you are looking for two gorgeous neutrals that make your eyes pop, look no further.

About reviewer (173 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

13 years ago

I got this as a single off ebay, since it is only avaiable through QVC's TSV kit and I don't want the whole kit. I also got the Fantasy Island, which also comes in the same kit. Pink sands is a very light pink with shimmers. Very true to its name, it is the exact shade of the pink sand beaches in Bermunda. A very pretty, romantic color. It pairs very well with Fantasy Island, which is a light bronzy color with shimmers. This pair of eyeshadows has become my HG eyeshadows for the summer.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone