CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Extra Refreshing Eye Gel

No Image

3.6

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Now on my 2nd bottle. Got both for free however, from my aunt. It is light enough that I use it both day and night, but it sadly does not do anything.

I do, however, love how you can just squeeze it out instead of digging your fingers through pots. Light enough to not mess with eye make up too much. I would buy this again, more as a contingency plan, if I ever run out of eye creams and that there isnt any eye cream that interest me in the market at that point of time.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This eye gel is slightly thicker than the Extendended Thirst Relief gel facial moisturizer, but has the same light feel. I'm not prone to puffy eyes, so I can't say how it works for that, but it's a nice, cooling eye gel that's great for someone who doesn't want a heavy eye cream. It's light enough that it won't interfere with whatever makeup you use and will actually help it to go on more smoothly.

on 10/9/2013 2:05:00 AM

Just like the face lotion, this product was not moisturizing enough for my dry skin tone. It dried too fast and did absolutely nothing for the skin around my eyes so far as I could tell. Would not recommend for dry skin.

XOXO,
Jensetter, Fashion Blogger
www.jensetter.com

on 2/9/2009 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

choose this product as my first eye cream as i'm in early 20 and just needed a light eye cream to start with. So i choose this gel type.
I've been using this for 6 weeks.
Nothing great yet but love it's packaging cause I dislike digging my finger into the bottle but with this product, you just have to squeeze it out! awesome hygiene factor :)
will update again if it's doing anything great on my eyes.

I've gone through two of these because I was impressed with the ingredients but I have to say this light gel did nothing for my dry eye area. Good packaging, nice feel, no balling up. It just didn't do much of anything.

I got this as part of a free gift set from Clinique and, although I don't suffer from puffy eyes, I've been using this just to test it out and give some hydration to my undereyes. This gel has a nice consistency and feels lovely on my skin (especially after it's been in the fridge for a few hours - try it!), so I'd repurchase.

on 9/28/2008 9:48:00 AM

wow.., i dont know why, but every time i put this on, my eyes become puffy..., it is definitely not working for me to reduce the puffiness, cause it just add the puffiness just right away after i put it on..,

on 5/15/2008 6:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really like this product. I find that it really helps with eyelid puffiness as it contains caffeine.

It seems to help in terms of hydration, but for me, the big sell is the anti puffiness effect. I love it.

on 3/11/2008 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is a good product if you're looking for a light moisturizer for your eye area. That said, I've been using this every morning for a while now, but haven't noticed the plumping effect which it promises to provide for fine lines. Still, I find it to be very refreshing eye gel. Hasn't irritated my skin either.

on 11/5/2007 11:23:00 PM

I love this product and use it every morning under eye area before applying concealor. It is a moisturizer so I don't expect it to do much else, and it does moisturize perfectly. Sadly enough Clinique no longer carries it (per Nordstrom); however, they do make the exact product for their Men's line...bought it and still satisfied.