Jordana Easyliner for Lips in Baby Berry

Jordana Easyliner for Lips in Baby Berry

4.5

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcrystallina), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ceresin, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides.May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake, (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947). [9/6/15]

This color works great with all my pink lipsticks. It's a soft pink-mauve color and the formula is incredible. These come in so many shades and they're only $2, great to have in your makeup collection

The formula was easy to use and but the color was off for me. The packaging shows more of a soft pink/mauve color but it came out a brighter pink then I was expecting.

on 7/8/2015 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this lip liner a long time ago and I did not have a lipstick or lipgloss to go with it, so I put it away and forgot about! It wasn't until I was desperately looking for a lip liner that would compliment the paler pink lip glosses I bought a couple of years later, then I remembered that I had this and it's perfect! It's not too bright and it works perfectly with all of my pale pink lip glosses. I'm glad I kept this lip liner. Such a beautiful color!

on 12/27/2014 3:23:00 PM

My favorite lipliner, at any pricepoint. This is creamy and is a great color on me. Sometimes this is a bit brighter than I would prefer. However, these shades often look brown or orange on me, and this one doesn't. I often wear it all over and would love to find a lipstick this same shade

on 11/2/2014 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE LOVE Jordana liners. They are retractable and creamy, long-lasting, unique colors, and are cheap. You cannot beat them and baby berry is no exception. A nice lighter berry shade that is more or less an everyday color.

Can be built up but also sheered out. I think this is a must-have liner.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love this shade so much. I use it almost everyday. I usually wear it on its own either lightly outlined then filled in and rub my lips together to smear out and leave it like that or darken it for a brighter and deeper shade.
I use it with my lipsticks and on its own, or with a gloss on top. Everytime I wear it with gloss I get many compliments and everyone wants to know what I am wearing.

on 7/7/2014 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a good retractable liner but I made a poor color selection. Baby Berry is much darker and brighter than it appears on the package color. I was expecting a more muted mauve shade. For anyone who needs a bright berry liner, this is a good choice.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this lip liner. It is dirt cheap and great quality. I would say it is a dupe for Bobbi Brown Sangria which is 19 times more expensive. A hidden gem and a holy grail product for me. It is creamy last long and has good pigment. It was my new product from Jordana I have always bought makeup and I have never heard of this brand, it has a really small section in Walgreens and it definitely should have a section the size of Revlon. Love the brand will buy it forever and ever at the great price they offer the products.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love this color lip liner. Most times I will just wear it alone, and it makes my lips look super sexy.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Like the previous reviewer, I tried this product because EmilyNoel is constantly raving about it on YouTube. I had little expectation that it would work for me since I'm not a lip liner fan in general. Main complaints are they drag/are a pain to apply and dry out my lips. The color is so pretty on my skin, which is light-medium with yellow undertones. Baby berry is like my lips, but way better! I would say it's a pink-toned blush color that would work on anyone. I love how smooth & easy it is to fill in my lips with this and you don't have to worry about sharpening because its retractable. I'm a believer, and for $2, it's worth a try for someone looking to enhance their lipstick application by adding lip liner to the routine! My lips look full and flirty whenever I use this.

Popular Lip Liners