Maybelline Expert Eyes Eye Shadow

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

I have the trio set called "Evening Shimmer". Perfect for a smoky look. On the package it tells you which color to put on which part of eye which is very helpful. The silver is nice and shimmering. Can be used with other shadows and colors. Don't really like the white. A bit chalky. The black is great for the darker look effect. Overall pretty good for the price. Have not tried other pigments yet.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is one of the best drugstore eye shadows I have used. The colors are nice and they actually have good pigment. You can see the color! They don't crease and last all day. I usually get the duo. I would recommend these. They're inexpensive but still have quality.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I used to hate these eyeshadow's because thought they have beautiful shades, the application and pigmentation leave much to be desired...But I noticed the other day a little sign up near the wall where the eyeshadow's are that said they were improved...so I picked up 'tassled taupes' variations of goldish taupes. Love, love love it....wonderful product went on smooth, lasted all day...will purchase again, the price is right.