Maybelline New York Expert Eyes Eye Shadow

Filtered by skin tone : Tan age: 19-24

3.5

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I really dont like this product. But it is loyal. Consistent prices in every drug store. Its always in stock. Comes in a variety of colors. And comes in multiple pigment packaging. However, unlike some other reviews, i will point out that this product definately does crease. It melts fast in warm weather and humidity and the pigments do not show too well. I havent tried it with a primer yet so I have no solutions to this problem. Wen applied wet the colors appear more vibrant however the eye shodow smears. The colors do not blend too well and often form horrible blends. There is a chalky appeal to some of the pigments and there is no true depth in the dark colors. As mentioned in another comment... the black isnt black, it looks grey. I find myself using black eyeliner to get the black color i desire. I have no problems with its glittery shades, however its hard to find any shade without it.

I would definately buy this product again but not for its quality... cuz quite frankly its lacking. Its semi affordable and better than the dirt cheap shdows. When i can afford MAC i will be sure to make the transition.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have lasting lilac on right now but I fing the color is weak and fades, I wet the brush and no I have STUNNING eyes, my only complaint is the color selection, if you have brown eyes get lasting lilac...or stick with a more expensive, higher end brand.