Maybelline Expert Eyes Eye Shadow

Filtered by eye Color : Black

2.6

I have this product in "Turquoise Jewel" and I actually like it, contrary to the other reviewers. However, I only use it as an eyeliner and I have to wet the brush to apply it so that it shows up. It's such a pretty color when used wet, but it does fade through the day. So, buy it if you don't mind reapplying every few hours.

As far as color intensity, there probably is much better... but I'm not complaining. But as for staying power, it is definitely the best out there. Oh I love the colors that expensive brands such as MAC have, but I can't use them no matter how much I try. They creased horribly within an hour or two... even with primer! Expert eyes last forever (over 24-hrs) without creasing... and I don't need to use primer anymore. I bought these in every single color.
I recommend this product for those with oily skin or if you have problems with your shadow creasing.

I didn't like the texture. Not finely milled at all. It was too gritty and didn't blend well. There was too much sparkle. I didn't like the colors too.

Bad bad eyeshadow. Goes on super chalky and doesn't have much staying power. Save your money for better eye shadow ladies!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

There is no shadow. It takes so many swaps on the eyelids to see ANYTHING. And after I finally get some product on there, it fades in a flash. There is substance. The package is pretty simple, no mirror. They seem to have very nice colors, too bad they don't work. Never buying this again.

Ahh, I remember trying a few of these eyeshadows back in the day. The colours were pretty but the shadows themselves were always hard, chalky, and nearly impossible to get onto the skin. For drugstore eyeshadow, I always used to stick with L'Oreal and Revlon, although some other lines I've tried lately have also impressed - Jane, NYX, Annabelle, and even Wet 'n' Wild, believe it or not!

the colour doesn't show up. it looks nice though...

These are great!!! There are so many colours in a palette you can get so many looks. They go on great and they also stay on really well. However i do think my opinion of these might change the day that i buy a more expensive eyeshadow!

This is the first eyeshadow that I bought (I usually get eyeshadow as gifts) and I love it!

Generally my mom doesn't like me to put makeup on, but this eyeshadow she thinks is okay because the colours are nice and pastel. I have the four sectioned one called "Seashore Frost" which consists of a pastel pink, blue, green and purple

I have no problem with the light colour, however, because my skin is sort of dark anyway. The blue and purple shows up really well and it's nice and soft.

I've received many compliments on my eyes these past few days...my friends love it when I wear makeup because I used to be really tom-boy but this year all of a sudden I turned all feminine-ish.

I'd definitely buy this product again and try different colours.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I purshased this at a local drugstore because the colors were really pretty. Took it home, tried it on. It blended allright but after a few hours, it was creased and had faded away!! Plus the eyeshadows tend to break up and get all over the place. I hate Maybelline eyeshadow and I won't buy this product EVER AGAIN.