Maybelline Expert Eyes Eye Shadow

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love these eyeshadows! I have them in tons of colors and I use most of them a lot. It's true that some of them are very unpigmented, but most of them show up very well. My favorite one is in Sparkling Wine, which is a brown-maroon color with gold shimmer. It's a gorgeous color and the pigmentation as great!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I used Crème de Cocoa. It is a good, matte cocoa brown; I really like the color. It doesn’t look too muddy on my skin, but it creases very easily (I have oily skin). I will not be buying it again for that reason.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I have the Expert Eyes Trio "best in glow". They two yellows are pretty. They give you a little shimmer and look natural. The tan color is basically the same color as my eyelid, so I don't use it much. They stay on for about 4 hours with out creasing. However, I probably won't buy these again. I might try another shade is I find them on sale.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have a bunch of different colored Trio shadows. My two favorites are from a few years back, and they've been discontinued. Unfortunately, the new shades do not transfer to the eyelid nearly as well as the older shades. I don't know if they changed their formula or what, but I don't think I'll be buying Maybelline shadow anymore, because it doesn't show up on the eye at all.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

These were among the first eyeshadows I ever experienced. At age 12 or so I distinctly remember having a Maybelline eyeshadow quad in shades of pink and purple (forget what they were called, but they probably haven't been made in years; after all, this was back in the 80s, when the eyeshadows came in WHITE compacts!) Anyway, I can't be too displeased with them, 'cause I still use them from time to time. I have an "emergency makeup kit" that I travel with--basically it contains versatile items that I don't care about losing. Among those items is a Maybelline eyeshadow quad in Designer Chocolates--a very nice, basic brown/beige/nude/cream set. Works well enough for me when the need arises.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I've been using EE Quad in Seashore Frosts for about 3-4 years or more, however long it's been out and I LOVE it! I'm very pale and usually have the darker pink (or maybe I should say brighter??? it stands out more than the pale peach color in the quad!) and the baby blue color all the time. I LOVE these and they're perfect for me!!! :D

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have one of the single shadows...I believe it's Millionaire Mauve. This is a pinky/mauve shade that really works well with my skintone. It lasts more than 8 hours, and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I'll definitely try more since they have a nice color selection and are fairly cheap.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have this in Almondine, a sheer creamy frost. Works well for highlighting brow bones, cheek bones and nose.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Expert eyes does have some good colors. However I found this to very cakey looking. It had a fake look to it. It did not blend well and creased rather badly.

Popular Eye Shadows