Maybelline New York Expert Eyes Eye Shadow

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 19-24

2.6

Price: $

Price: $

I have this in silver lining, and emerald. I do not like this at all. Looks beautiful in the packaging, but the colors are not pigmented...luckily I got this for free. But would not buy other wise..

I bought this in sweet mystique because the blue looked like it matched my grad dress perfectly. However, when I actually applied it it barely showed up at all. Same with the pink. The only decent shadow in the trio was the pale yellow, but I still had to layer it on heavily to get it to show up. the only way I would buy it again was for the yellow, which is a unique, hard to find color. The other 2 in the trio suck

Expert eyes has some nice colour trios and I am often tempted to buy them. However, this is a resoundingly average product and you can do better in the drug store.

The major flaws is that it goes everywhere. Powder under your eyes etc. If you use a foam applicator (which comes with it) rather then a brush it does a better job, but then you really lose out in the pigment stakes.

That said, I do think the pigment in this product is generally okay.

It is just really powdery/chalky, not at all smooth.

It was cheap packaging, for sure and the colors barely showed up!. I wouldn't buy this stuff again.

i have the single in grey suede and it looks quite dramatic on me. i also have the quads in "stone age" and i love them too. the lighter shimmery brown is my fav.