Maybelline New York Expert Eyes Eye Shadow

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 19-24

3.0

I thought this product was bad at first too because the colors are just glittery and theres almost no color payoff, but if you apply this wet, with a base, its actually pretty good! try it out ladies!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I actually quite like this! I got a quad with dark purple, lilac, pink and a really like almost white shimmery pink. I think it stays on relativly well (3/4 day) doesn't crease and looks good when layered. Packaging has alot to answer for though, one word, tacky!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have Maybelline's Expert Eyes in a quad pallete and a single one. They are not very pigmented, so I have to continuously add and blend which just becomes too tedious. And the single shadow I have, in a gold shade, does not go on smoothly for some weird reason. Wouldn't buy again unless I'm desperate.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this having searched fruitlessly for hours for the right shades of green, blue and purple for my hazel-green eyes. I almost missed this little quad on the shelf but was delighted to find four useable, harmonious colours that were just what I was looking for and so well priced, just NZ$19.95. You can use these colours so many different ways, I love wetting my eyeshadow brush and using the green as an eyeliner with the pale purple on my lids. Good quality product from Maybelline I will be buying more colours soon!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This eyeshadow is soooooooooo rubbish!!! Its soooo chalky!It felt like chalk being applied to the lids!
Not only that but it didnt last long at all!Like half an hour! Its also difficult to apply as the chalk like powder goes all over your face!! Its not smooth at all! Very dry feel to the product!

Def. not something u wud want to buy again! Its cheap and well rubbish!If u want quality, u need to spend the dosh for it!
I rather save the dosh and spend on a more better product!
Dnt buy this!
Total Waste!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is some nice eyeshadow. It's soft, blendable, spreads well, and lasts a good while. There's not a wide variety of colors though, and most of them tend to be soft, pastel-type shades. Often Maybelline will come out with new colors seasonally, but the colors only last the season and seldom make it into the regular line. It's a pretty good eyeshadow for a decent price.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is an ok product...I like the sheerness of it but you have to put a lot on to get any real color...I have Fairy Pretty and Grey Matters. The grey is reallly great but the pinks in Fairy Pretty don't show up to well...nice for a sheer cover though. I don't think its worth the money that I paid but I got it so I might as well use it!

Maybelline Expert Eyes Eye Shadow in Designer Chocolates is probably one of the more versatile neutrals that can be found in drugstore makeup aisles. I like the ability to go really light or dark depending on my mood and application. As always, with Maybelline and many other cheaper brands, buying a good quality eyeshadow brush separate from the one included is a must. Anyway, I think this is a decent product, but I wish the shadow lasted longer in the package and on my eyelids.

A+ for color, C+ for everything else