Maybelline New York Expert Eyes Eye Shadow

Filtered by skin tone : Other age: 19-24

2.2

Price: $

Price: $

I only own one of these eye shadows cause it came with my Maybelline eyeliner for free. I have it in a black glittery color and it works alright. I don't use it often so I still have a lot but it's definitely a very cheap, dry, powdery eye shadow. It doesn't really last long and I have to make sure my eyes are very moisturized (to the point of stickiness, like with Vaseline) so that this shadow will stay on.

I've only bought the black eyeshadow so far, but I think it's great! I recommend that with any eyeshadow, you put down a primer or fixer that will hold the color before applying it. I have to do that with this, however for the price and the deep dark pigment I get with it, it's pretty nice. I've also borrowed my friends black eyeshadows from other drugstore brands and this mine worked the best for me.

the colour doesn't show up. it looks nice though...

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

colour doesn't really show up even when using proper brushes. you have to apply tons if you want some colour to show. not really worth it even if it is relatively cheap. i definitely do not recommend.

This stuff never has as much pigment or blendability as higher end shadows, but I always end up picking one up at the drugstore when a pretty color catches my eye. Alas, it's never the same on my eyelids as it is in the pan, especially bright or shimmery shades.