Maybelline New York Expert Eyes Eye Shadow

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 19-24

3.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think they have very good color combinations in these packs. I have pack that I use constantly, so I just bought another set of colors.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love the color Cashmere harmony for my dark brown eyes! It is an average eyeshadow.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I purshased this at a local drugstore because the colors were really pretty. Took it home, tried it on. It blended allright but after a few hours, it was creased and had faded away!! Plus the eyeshadows tend to break up and get all over the place. I hate Maybelline eyeshadow and I won't buy this product EVER AGAIN.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this eye shadow in Lilac Pearl. It shows up as a very light, shimmery purple. I really liked it! It's easy to blend with other colors, and it's cheap. But it takes a lot of eyeshadow to get even just a light color, so I went through it really quick.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am on my second silken taupe, which is a shimmery high perle colour. I have blue eyes and this really makes them pop, which I love, also for such a shimmery colour its perfect for day and evening which is probably why I go through these like it's nobody's business, but now that you know maybe you can enjoy this one too:)

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

colour doesn't really show up even when using proper brushes. you have to apply tons if you want some colour to show. not really worth it even if it is relatively cheap. i definitely do not recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is so bad. There is no pigment to the eyeshadows. No matter what colour I buy, they all turn out to be a metallic silver colour on my eyelids. The eyeshadow tend to cake up when putting it on and disappears within hours of application. There are way better eyeshadows out there

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have a bunch of different colored Trio shadows. My two favorites are from a few years back, and they've been discontinued. Unfortunately, the new shades do not transfer to the eyelid nearly as well as the older shades. I don't know if they changed their formula or what, but I don't think I'll be buying Maybelline shadow anymore, because it doesn't show up on the eye at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I used Crème de Cocoa. It is a good, matte cocoa brown; I really like the color. It doesn’t look too muddy on my skin, but it creases very easily (I have oily skin). I will not be buying it again for that reason.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have lasting lilac on right now but I fing the color is weak and fades, I wet the brush and no I have STUNNING eyes, my only complaint is the color selection, if you have brown eyes get lasting lilac...or stick with a more expensive, higher end brand.