Maybelline New York Expert Eyes Eye Shadow

Filtered by hair type : Other

2.2

Price: $

Price: $

These eyeshadows creased like mad on me. They aren't that pigmented either. Yes, they're cheap, but why spend money on something that doesn't work? I'd rather pay a little more to get something that I'll actually use.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Maybelline eyeshadows!! They have beautiful wearable colors and ever since L'Oreal bought Maybelline they really have gotten some better quality items. I have the single eyeshadow in SILKEN TAUPE--great color--it's a shimmery taupe color, similar to my NARS Ashes to Ashes. I wear the Silken Taupe more though because it's more pigmented and I just like the color better. It wears well and doesn't crease all day. I also have Preppy In Pink and Pink Opal (which I think they discontinued-but they have one called Pink Sands which is close). I also have have a couple trios and love those too. I will be getting more of these! But I really do recommend the Silken Taupe, beautiful color!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I used to hate these eyeshadow's because thought they have beautiful shades, the application and pigmentation leave much to be desired...But I noticed the other day a little sign up near the wall where the eyeshadow's are that said they were improved...so I picked up 'tassled taupes' variations of goldish taupes. Love, love love it....wonderful product went on smooth, lasted all day...will purchase again, the price is right.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hey, if you like chalky, extremely cheesy frosty eyeshadows with no pigments, its all for you, baby.

This stuff never has as much pigment or blendability as higher end shadows, but I always end up picking one up at the drugstore when a pretty color catches my eye. Alas, it's never the same on my eyelids as it is in the pan, especially bright or shimmery shades.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Maybelline eye shadows come in very pretty colors, but quality and consistency are lacking. Packaging is poor quality, too: the plastic breaks, the hinges break...crapola. To paraphrase one previous reviewer, these shadows quickly get clumpy, bumpy, yucky, weird. They do! I can't figure it out. When you run the sponge applicator over one part of the shadow cake, everything is fine. But right next to the "normal" powder will be this bump, hardened, that refuses to be picked up by the sponge. If you press harder on the bump, it will crumble and in some cases cause the entire shadow cake to break. I don't want any more of these! I can't let myself get suckered by the cheap price and pretty colors. Also, Maybelline shadows tend to crease in two hours or so.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I buy this in a variety of colors, I like it because it looks nice on my fair skin and dosen't overpower. It goes on well if you clean off your sponge every week so the extra dosen't build up.After about 6 hours it does crease in the middle of your eyes, which can be kind of annoying. I like it enough to keep buying it.

C to the R to the A to the P! Worst ever, and I got a quad of these for free with a mail-in rebate. Yep, they have to give these away, folks! continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

colour doesn't really show up even when using proper brushes. you have to apply tons if you want some colour to show. not really worth it even if it is relatively cheap. i definitely do not recommend.

the colour doesn't show up. it looks nice though...