Maybelline Expert Eyes Eye Shadow

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 19-24

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

I have 2 ExpertWear Monos in Spring Green and I Love Lilac. I put it on at 7 AM and this eyeshadow still looks great at 7 PM, it doesn`t crease at all and doesn`t fade (I always use a foundation).
The only one reason that stops me from buying more Maybelline products, is that they test on animals :(

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I actually quite like this! I got a quad with dark purple, lilac, pink and a really like almost white shimmery pink. I think it stays on relativly well (3/4 day) doesn't crease and looks good when layered. Packaging has alot to answer for though, one word, tacky!

I bought this in sweet mystique because the blue looked like it matched my grad dress perfectly. However, when I actually applied it it barely showed up at all. Same with the pink. The only decent shadow in the trio was the pale yellow, but I still had to layer it on heavily to get it to show up. the only way I would buy it again was for the yellow, which is a unique, hard to find color. The other 2 in the trio suck

Expert eyes has some nice colour trios and I am often tempted to buy them. However, this is a resoundingly average product and you can do better in the drug store.

The major flaws is that it goes everywhere. Powder under your eyes etc. If you use a foam applicator (which comes with it) rather then a brush it does a better job, but then you really lose out in the pigment stakes.

That said, I do think the pigment in this product is generally okay.

It is just really powdery/chalky, not at all smooth.

ExpertEyes/ExpertWear. Same thing? I have ExpertWear in 'eletric blue' and have no problem with it. It is an amazing color.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

They may look pretty in the packaging, but it takes forever for me to get these to show up on my lids. Also, the packaging (especially for the quads) sucks. If anyone knows where I can find a decent set of neutral brown/nude eyeshadow shades, let me know, as I'm throwing these all out.

C to the R to the A to the P! Worst ever, and I got a quad of these for free with a mail-in rebate. Yep, they have to give these away, folks! continued >>

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I've been using EE Quad in Seashore Frosts for about 3-4 years or more, however long it's been out and I LOVE it! I'm very pale and usually have the darker pink (or maybe I should say brighter??? it stands out more than the pale peach color in the quad!) and the baby blue color all the time. I LOVE these and they're perfect for me!!! :D

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am on my second silken taupe, which is a shimmery high perle colour. I have blue eyes and this really makes them pop, which I love, also for such a shimmery colour its perfect for day and evening which is probably why I go through these like it's nobody's business, but now that you know maybe you can enjoy this one too:)

i have the single in grey suede and it looks quite dramatic on me. i also have the quads in "stone age" and i love them too. the lighter shimmery brown is my fav.