Dr. Brandt Pores No More

Dr. Brandt Pores No More

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Water, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Stearyl Fumarate, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Magnesium Silicate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Octyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Methylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dimethyloxobenzo Dioxasilane, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Iron Oxide (CI 77499). 6/7/09

This is my holy grail item for the nose, cheek, and chin pores. I take very good care of my skin and use a clay mask at least once a month but am oil in the T zone and during those in-between times when the pores start to show again I use this to make them disappear. I've been using it for about 5 years now and have yet to find another product that can even come close to what it offers.

TIP: I find that if you put it on after your foundation and before powder, blush, bronzer, etc that it works best. If your going with minimal makeup (tinted moisturizer) then put it on after your serum and moisturizer.

It feels great on my skin, and it very mattifying. It made my cheeks and chin look great, but didn't help the larger pores on my nose or the lines on my forehead as much as would have liked. Left my face nice an soft when I took it off though. Others have left my skin very dry. You may have better luck if you're younger or have smoother skin.

on 8/28/2016 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far the best primer I have tried- and I have tried them all! My skin is normal- not oily- but my pores were virtually invisible. I didn't know any primer could live up to its name, but this one exceeded it! So worth the money. A little goes a long way!

on 6/10/2016 7:02:00 PM

I returned this even though I bought the small tube during the Sepora VIB sale ($14) It broke me out and clogged all the pores especially where I was "dabbing" it under the eye area where my pores are really big, I had a new pimple in that area by the time I came home in the same evening, blurs the pores for a few minutes then are back to normal and oily and yes, doesn't control any oil as claimed ...

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Goes on greasy and does not minimize pores at all.

on 4/10/2016 6:50:00 PM

This product didn't work for me. First of all it burned on application which was bad enough that I wouldn't use it again. It kinda covers the pores on my nose but it didn't do a thing for the pores on my cheeks. When I looked in the mirror after application, I looked awful and cakey and my pores seemed accentuated. :( just no. Btw this product has that strong medicinal (tea tree oil) dr Brandt product smell if you were wondering.

●Didn't work for me
●Made me oily
●Didn't cover pores, not even a little bit.
●On me, it never set & made everything slip and slide with the slightest touch.

Was easy to apply, nice scent, didn't ball up

I am someone who is always on the lookout to find a primer that really blurs my large pores!!! I just purchased this product recently, and I must say that I am very impressed so far with the results!! I have combination skin with an oily t-zone and this primer seems to be really helping in that area of my face. My go to primer has been Hourglass Mineral Primer, and I have been using that primer for three years, but this primer is definietly turning my head, and improving the look of my pores!!

on 1/20/2016 1:20:00 AM

this is the only pore filler that worked for me...and i tired quiet few (Benefit, Dior, Nyx...etc)

on 11/6/2015 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Terrible! No oil control and broke me out majorly! I got a sample and thought I'd try it and it broke me out within hours. I haven't had cystic acne in years until now! UGH!