Dr. Brandt Skincare Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer

Dr. Brandt Skincare Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer
Dr. Brandt pores no more

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Water, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Stearyl Fumarate, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Magnesium Silicate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Octyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Methylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dimethyloxobenzo Dioxasilane, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Iron Oxide (CI 77499). 6/7/09

on 2/2/2018 8:43:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I bought this and didn’t fall in love with it at first. However, I started using it again recently and I can’t believe I ever put it down. It completely retextures my skin and gives me a flawless finish that lasts all day. It smells herbal in a strange way, but once it’s blended on the skin, you honestly don’t notice it. I prefer this product to Hourglass’s Mineral Veil (and I believe it’s cheaper).

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is a product I had to immediately return after one use. It simply smells horrible. I don't know how anyone could where it on their face. It has such a strong, powerful smell that makes me want to gag. Usually, these types of products with a fragrance make me break out.

I bought it online with an Ulta coupon because I heard that it was some people's holy grail primer. I have looked time and time again but failed to find a primer, even the porefessional, that will truly mask my large pores. I was so excited to try it. But I couldn't even use it after one pump because of the smell and I did not see a blurring effect whatsoever.

It is also very, very expensive. More expensive than a typical high-end primer. The expensiveness along with the horrible fragrance and the failure to smooth my face makes me never want to see this product again.

Let me tell you I usually don´t review products but I had too on this one. ç
I have a SUPER oily T-zone. I have so much trouble with my foundation from running or becoming shiny, sometimes I rather not use any because I feel dirty and gross.
One time at sephora one of the ladies recommended it to me, and said it would do wonders. I didn´t believe her because before that nothing, NOTHING, had worked. I asked for a sample, which is a tip i would give everyone to do with cosmetics.

I got to say, my T-zone has never been the same. IT WORKED WONDERS. My nose had never been so oil free in my life. My pores where reduced also, but for the most part my oil was kept at bay for the whole day.

Definitely recommend this product !!!!!!!

on 11/24/2017 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Sooooo disappointed in this! Was so excited because of all the rave on YouTube, super expensive for a primer and it’s really liquidy I was expecting it to have a similar texture to the porefessional by benefit. Doesn’t cover pores that amazing for the price returned !

on 9/29/2017 12:30:00 PM

Got it as a sample from sephora....tried it for 2 days....didn't do anything. t-zone still oily as usual. Don't buy!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I used this once (before washing it off immediately) and I'm now suffering from PTSD.
For one thing, it's tinted; which I don't understand.
For another thing, it smells like turpentine. Not "oh kinda reminds me of turpentine" but eye-tearing, actual varnish removing turpentine. I just can't get past that and I refuse to believe that it's not potentially harmful, definitely not beneficial, to skin.
My skin is not sensitive and I never break out. Ive used products on my face intended to remove callouses on feet. But this is where I draw the line.

on 9/16/2017 2:15:00 PM

This is my holy grail! I have very oily skin..and by 2pm (with other primers) I'd be SOO oily. This product keeps me matte ALL DAY! Without drying out my skin. I never thought I'd find a product like this. It is on the expensive end but it works so i buy it all the time. Makes my skin look wonderful. I can't say enough good things about this product. I have been using it for almost 2 years!

on 9/14/2017 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

First of this stuff smells like pinesol and I freaking love it! Makes me feel nostalgic. Gramma scrubbing the floors. Ahhh.

I went to Sephora and got a sample of this product. The nice lady just about filled up the sample container so it will last me a good while.

This you can get in a few different sizes:

.5 oz $22 USD
1 oz. $45 USD
1.7 oz $60 USD

Woo that's a bit pricey for what it actually does. It did help fill in my pores. I tap it onto the areas I need help with. Blends out very nicely. Easy product to work with. Nothing ever seems to help keep my oils at bay and this product isn't any different. It did help my makeup last all day and I didn't have any adverse reaction to it. There isn't anything to great that I can say that would soften the blow of that price unfortunately. I'm a pretty frugal person when it comes to where I put my hard earned money and this product just isn't it.

on 7/3/2017 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is one of my favorite primers. It actually works just as good as the Hourglass Mineral Veil, it's just doesn't contain the spf. Unfortunately it's only a few dollars less than the Hourglass. It does a good job of controlling oil and blurring pores. Makes my foundation look smooth and even. It does have a medicinal tea tree type fragrance but I happen to like it. Would definitely repurchase.

on 8/17/2017 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Oh my god everyone this primer LET ME JUST TELL YOU...
Okay so I was first introduced to this by my friend Jess, I bumped into her on a train going to work and we had a chit and had a chat and the entire time I was just looking at her t-zone and how damn smooth it was, I just had to ask was she had done. Now I love this girl more than anything, but let me tell you that my girl Jess has pretty prominent pores (sorry babe if you ever find and read this), but this primer had completely erased everything, her face looked like silk. So she told me it was this primer and I just though wow you know this is unbelievable, I need to try before I buy because let's be real, the price is not really that fantastic? I got a sample, tried it the next day...and I was a shooketh. This completely smoothed me out and my make up was able to glide on beautifully. It isn't as silicon-y feeling as porefessional and definitely I feel is more effective than that primer in terms of minimizing pores. However! I do not feel like this increased the longevity of my make up and since my skin has become drier in the winter, I haven't used this as much because I don't really like to use any mattifying products when my skin is dry. But other than that, fab, love, recommend if your pores are problematic.