Dr. Brandt Pores No More

Dr. Brandt Pores No More

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Water, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Stearyl Fumarate, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Magnesium Silicate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Octyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Methylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dimethyloxobenzo Dioxasilane, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Iron Oxide (CI 77499). 6/7/09

on 9/16/2017 2:15:00 PM

This is my holy grail! I have very oily skin..and by 2pm (with other primers) I'd be SOO oily. This product keeps me matte ALL DAY! Without drying out my skin. I never thought I'd find a product like this. It is on the expensive end but it works so i buy it all the time. Makes my skin look wonderful. I can't say enough good things about this product. I have been using it for almost 2 years!

on 9/14/2017 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

First of this stuff smells like pinesol and I freaking love it! Makes me feel nostalgic. Gramma scrubbing the floors. Ahhh.

I went to Sephora and got a sample of this product. The nice lady just about filled up the sample container so it will last me a good while.

This you can get in a few different sizes:

.5 oz $22 USD
1 oz. $45 USD
1.7 oz $60 USD

Woo that's a bit pricey for what it actually does. It did help fill in my pores. I tap it onto the areas I need help with. Blends out very nicely. Easy product to work with. Nothing ever seems to help keep my oils at bay and this product isn't any different. It did help my makeup last all day and I didn't have any adverse reaction to it. There isn't anything to great that I can say that would soften the blow of that price unfortunately. I'm a pretty frugal person when it comes to where I put my hard earned money and this product just isn't it.

on 8/17/2017 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Oh my god everyone this primer LET ME JUST TELL YOU...
Okay so I was first introduced to this by my friend Jess, I bumped into her on a train going to work and we had a chit and had a chat and the entire time I was just looking at her t-zone and how damn smooth it was, I just had to ask was she had done. Now I love this girl more than anything, but let me tell you that my girl Jess has pretty prominent pores (sorry babe if you ever find and read this), but this primer had completely erased everything, her face looked like silk. So she told me it was this primer and I just though wow you know this is unbelievable, I need to try before I buy because let's be real, the price is not really that fantastic? I got a sample, tried it the next day...and I was a shooketh. This completely smoothed me out and my make up was able to glide on beautifully. It isn't as silicon-y feeling as porefessional and definitely I feel is more effective than that primer in terms of minimizing pores. However! I do not feel like this increased the longevity of my make up and since my skin has become drier in the winter, I haven't used this as much because I don't really like to use any mattifying products when my skin is dry. But other than that, fab, love, recommend if your pores are problematic.

on 7/3/2017 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is one of my favorite primers. It actually works just as good as the Hourglass Mineral Veil, it's just doesn't contain the spf. Unfortunately it's only a few dollars less than the Hourglass. It does a good job of controlling oil and blurring pores. Makes my foundation look smooth and even. It does have a medicinal tea tree type fragrance but I happen to like it. Would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This did nothing for me. The primer is tinted, which I don't like. It smells so nasty & didn't seem to fill my pores any more than a normal primer. I'd rather use a cheaper one since I got the same results.

This is my holy grail item for the nose, cheek, and chin pores. I take very good care of my skin and use a clay mask at least once a month but am oil in the T zone and during those in-between times when the pores start to show again I use this to make them disappear. I've been using it for about 5 years now and have yet to find another product that can even come close to what it offers.

TIP: I find that if you put it on after your foundation and before powder, blush, bronzer, etc that it works best. If your going with minimal makeup (tinted moisturizer) then put it on after your serum and moisturizer.

It feels great on my skin, and it very mattifying. It made my cheeks and chin look great, but didn't help the larger pores on my nose or the lines on my forehead as much as would have liked. Left my face nice an soft when I took it off though. Others have left my skin very dry. You may have better luck if you're younger or have smoother skin.

on 8/28/2016 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far the best primer I have tried- and I have tried them all! My skin is normal- not oily- but my pores were virtually invisible. I didn't know any primer could live up to its name, but this one exceeded it! So worth the money. A little goes a long way!

on 6/10/2016 7:02:00 PM

I returned this even though I bought the small tube during the Sepora VIB sale ($14) It broke me out and clogged all the pores especially where I was "dabbing" it under the eye area where my pores are really big, I had a new pimple in that area by the time I came home in the same evening, blurs the pores for a few minutes then are back to normal and oily and yes, doesn't control any oil as claimed ...

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Goes on greasy and does not minimize pores at all.