L'Oreal Paris Elvive Anti Breakage Intense Mask

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Anti Breakage Intense Mask

3.0

on 8/21/2007 8:34:00 AM

I am quite impressed with this product. I have fine, highlighted, just-below-shoulder length hair, which has quite damaged ends from heat stylying. As I am now trying to rectify this and stop the ends from breaking off, I decided to try this product. It is quite thick, but nice to apply, and combs through hair easily. It does have quite a strong fruity smell, but this doesn't linger once it's all rinsed off after the stated two minutes. Once hair is dry, it is left feeling clean, soft (but not over-soft) and conditioned. There is absolutely no feeling of residue or build-up, or of hair being weighed down. I'm not sure how intensive this conditioner is (I have a feeling there are better ones out there) but it is nice to give hair a quick boost. I am also not sure about how much it prevents breakage - my hair has been a lot better recently, but I have been doing a combination of things (less heat styling, sulfate-free shampoo etc) to improve this. I may re-purchase this in the future, but I would like to try out a few more intensive conditioners.

on 12/13/2012 7:48:00 AM

I really liked this product, but the thing is - it leaves so much residue in your hair, and like a layer of silicone. It works so well, makes my hair so soft, but I have really oily hair and this just made it even worse.

on 6/21/2010 4:50:00 AM

Honestly, this did nothing for my hair. Absolutely nothing. I had never tried something like this before, but I hope other brands produce better products, because this was a disappointment.