L'Oreal Paris Elvive Anti Breakage Intense Mask

Filtered by hair type : Straight
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Anti Breakage Intense Mask

3.0

on 12/26/2006 9:16:00 AM

I really like this mask. Inexpensive but makes my medium thickness, straight hair nice and shiny and soft. The tub's ok but it means I probably use more of it than I need.

on 11/11/2006 10:02:00 PM

I purchased this at my beloved Boots when on holiday in London recently. I didnít buy it because I believe a mask can actually stop breakage of hair but because I wanted to try all of the Elvive masks on the market to see if they are almost as good as salon quality in terms of moisture and leaving my hair soft and smooth. The answer is that I do prefer my favourite salon masks better but these are pretty good for a drugstore brand. This one seems to add a reasonable amount of moisture to my hair. I do prefer the Elvive mask for coloured hair as I found that to be the most moisturising. Itís a pity the full Elvive line isnít available in Australia.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Does moisturize but doesn't quite kick it. It doesn't give me extra boost like I've done some proper intensive treatment. After using it I feel not much difference compared if I use plain conditioner for dry hair.