L'Oreal Paris Elvive Anti Breakage Intense Mask

Filtered by age: 19-24
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Anti Breakage Intense Mask

3.0

on 6/21/2010 4:50:00 AM

Honestly, this did nothing for my hair. Absolutely nothing. I had never tried something like this before, but I hope other brands produce better products, because this was a disappointment.

on 9/26/2007 7:45:00 AM

i bought this product cuz i was looking for a deep conditioning treatment for my hair, as i use a hot iron like every other day...when i first used it, i didnt like it, i felt like it doesnt do much for my hair....but when i used it the second and third time...WOW...my hair looked n felt amazing...super shiny, super soft, totally frizz free...i guess its supposed to work over time, so u have to use it 2 or 3 times to get its benefit...but do be careful n dont use too much on ur roots if u have oily or normal hair, cuz they get oily quickly then...concentrate on midlengths to ends...also leave it on for 10 min ( not 2)
overall i think this is better than many ive used b4, esp garnier treatments....but ill have to wait for like a month to see whether or not it prevented split ends!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Does moisturize but doesn't quite kick it. It doesn't give me extra boost like I've done some proper intensive treatment. After using it I feel not much difference compared if I use plain conditioner for dry hair.

on 12/26/2006 9:16:00 AM

I really like this mask. Inexpensive but makes my medium thickness, straight hair nice and shiny and soft. The tub's ok but it means I probably use more of it than I need.