OPI Mod About You

OPI Mod About You

4.2

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm absolutely in love with this polish. I have it in the gel version, which I know makes my review really about that product, but this is exactly the color and texture I was looking for to wear on my wedding day and I found it! I was on the hunt for a few months and bought about 6-7 pale to medium pink gel polishes from Gelish, Essie, and OPI and tried them all out multiple times and this is the winner! It's no't so pale to be confused with white, definitely a light yet bright petal pink with a cool-toned base. I used 3 coats for the best texture and coverage, but could've gotten away with 2. This lasts for about 2 weeks when I do my gel polish at home with UV light and I adore this color!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Medium

Mod About You is a very chalky bubblegum pink.The streaking is just awful.I did not like it on my hands,but it was great on my toes.I don't know if i would buy this again,probably not.

To Read all 125 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/21/2015 4:59:00 AM

I've been very surprised by this product, I didn't expect it to be so good. First, it can be opaque in one coat, especially if your nails are short like mine, just remember to apply it kinda generously. It is almost not streaky at all, if you care not to drag it, and it levels out nicely; moreover, it dries fast and lasted me four days without chipping (I removed it because I wanted to change color, but I could've kept it longer on my nails). The color is amazing and I'm sure it can suit any skin colour. Definitely it is one of the best Opi polishes that I own.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

A very nice pale pink shade that looks beautiful and natural on. Looks like it would be a nice shade for a bride to wear or someone looking for a conservative nail shade for work or for interviewing in.

Searched all over and finally found this color. Guess what? Did not like it at all. Way too pink/ lavender. Happy I was able to test it out before I bought it. I passed! Would rather have Essie Fiji or OPI Suzi Shops. This is a for sure pass on for me!!!!!

on 6/26/2015 5:59:00 PM

This is an awesome, staple pastel light pink- good all year round but perfect for spring and summer! I bought this hoping it'd be a dupe for Essie Fiji (which i found really streaky) as some other reviews had suggested but its a little bit darker, not close enough for me to say its a true dupe. The formula is awesome, creamy and gorgeous like most other opis.

on 2/18/2015 3:38:00 AM

This is one of those killer, everyone-should-own-this polishes from OPI. Light and bright pastel bubblegum pink with a tiny touch of lavender. It looks AMAZING on the nail, I love this one!

The formula is slightly thick and streaky but easy to work with overall, this polish does a good job of self-leveling. Four lippies instead of five because I found I needed three coats to be satisfied with the results instead of the usual two. 2 coats still looked slightly patchy and uneven.

Overall, I highly recommend this one and I'd definitely buy it again.
A must-have for your collection!

on 2/6/2015 5:11:00 PM

I really like this color although it seems to chip really quickly even w a good topcoat. Very feminine and modern. Takes two coats to look best.

This is my go-to nail polish for pedicures - it is a beautiful baby pastel pink that I get compliments on all the time. I am on my fourth bottle of this stuff and still love it. I would recommend that you use a top coat with this polish to make it last longer... it holds its color beautifully.

on 1/8/2015 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Mod About You is a chalky, very mod opaque creme that's a blend of white, lilac, and pink. It sometimes applies a bit streaky the first coat, but looks perfect on the second. Definitely unique; this color will work on a variety of skin tones (I'm very tanned, but it looks great on pale skin too) and it's one of my all-time favorite polishes.

Popular Polishes