83%
package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

Nice sheer baby pink. Does not add too much color. Great for everyday or even with a dark smoky eye. I like these liquid lipsticks, to me they are more of a gloss but some have more pigmentation. They do not last that long on the lips but for the price and consistency you can't really go wrong.

About reviewer (1081 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

6 years ago

I love this! I first bought mistaking for another products and I am so glad that I did. I was always skeptical about it because I have tried other lip products from E.L.F. and they have been so-so. The color pigmentation isn't amazing or anything but it is just one of those lips products that s good for the morning rush when you don't feel like thinking! The packaging is okay. I don't really like products that have the clicking spinning up thing (sorry, don't know the official term) but for a dollar you can't beat it.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

This lip gloss is a pretty, sheer baby pink. I'm not really sure why it's called a lipstick, because the texture is definitely that of a gloss. It's a great "my lips but better" shade that I think would work for people with all skin tones. It has a light, minty-vanilla scent that I really like. This gloss is a little bit sticky, but that doesn't really bother me too much. You can't really go wrong with this, especially for only $1! I definitely want to try some of the other shades of this lip gloss.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

from

6 years ago

I LOVE these lipsticks! Great pigmentation. Very creamy and smooth. Some have scent and some feel minty! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! Only downside is they have short lasting power, so need to re-apply every hour. BUTTT it's 1 dollar so common!!! Check out my youtube review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo :)

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

3.0

6 years ago

I'm so torn on this stuff. It is the perfect sheer-nude, MLBB shade for me, so I'll keep buying it, but I would happily pay more for a gloss that was the same color but addressed the issues I have with this one. The good: like I said, perfect sheer natural shade for my lips. Nice texture, thick but not sticky, gel-like. Pretty good wear time, especially for a gloss. One dollah. The bad: I freaking hate. that. stupid. pen. I hate the disgusting felt applicator I'm supposed to rub on my lips again and again (I use a clean finger instead). And I don't care for the faint bubblegum scent. Literally ANY other scent I would have been okay with at such a faint level, but bubblegum is the one guaranteed to make me feel queasy at the lowest levels. I despise it.

About reviewer (282 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

6 years ago

I was so skeptical because of the mixed reviews but I went ahead and bought Baby Lips and Pink Lemonade and I've never turned back! I have every shade. I have a ton of MAC lipsticks but I never use them as much as these lip products! They stay on all day and I don't have to worry about it getting on my teeth. Super comfy, beautiful on the lips and only $1! My new HG product! Run and purchase these! You won't regret it! I'm obsessed with this lip product! I wear it everyday. When I run out I will definitely repurchase!

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

Like the last reviewer, I too, normally hate lipgloss and that's also because they're too sticky, and my hair ends up plastered to my face. I was wandering Kmart when I passed by their mostly empty E.L.F rack and, in need of a fix, I picked up the Baby Lips...after all, it was only $1 and it's called Liquid lipstick which really intrigued me AND it was about the only thing left to buy..LOL I have medium tinted sligtly pale, dull lips so I'm always looking for something to add a little more youthfulness to them and the Baby Lips did just that. It's a pale pinky nude that applies almost clear with just enough glossiness to add a visual plumping effect with out the sticky,tacky feeling of lipgloss. It also has a mild sweet, minty taste to it which is also a plus factor.Indeed this is more like a lipstick in application and texture but the wear is another story..it's mediocre at best needing reapplications especially after drinking or eating but for the price, color, and effect, I don't mind reapplying and will definitely be repurchasing

About reviewer (779 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

Great product! The color is a beautiful soft nude pink that i think would look good on everyone. The texture is really nice, sort of balmy/glossy. The only con would be it doesnt stay on for too long, but for 1$ i cant complain!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

7 years ago

I really liked this lipstick. It applies like a gloss, but stays much longer. I think this color would be great for every skin tone.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

7 years ago

ELF cosmetics are hit or miss for me and this product is an absolute hit! Lets start off with texture, smooth, not too sticky, hydrating and moisturizing, feels good on the lips, fabulous shine and this color is just like it says, it looks like baby lips! Very soft nude pink, just enough color but not over powering and by the way, it's only $1. I keep repurchasing this as it's my favorite go to lip product so far this summer. If you've never tried, I highly recommend it!

About reviewer (101 reviews)

Age36-43