NARS Stolen Kisses

Filtered by eye Color : Green
NARS Stolen Kisses
nars belize female trouble stolen kisses dolce

3.2

This was my first NARS lipgloss I love the color, however I was very dissapointed with the staying power. Maybe its because I have very pigmented lips but when I put this on, thirty mins later my natural lip color is showing through :( If you love NARS and/or if you don't have very pigmented lips you might want to give it a shot as it is a beautiful color, a sheer dark caramel with some pink in it. I will not repurchase however I do plan on looking for a similar color with better staying power.

on 2/14/2010 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this, tried it on and then threw in the back of my drawer thinking it was just okay, nothing special. One day I was wanting to do a paler lip and pulled this out as it seemed to be the lightest color I had. After that day I started to wear it more and more and now I really am appreciating just how gorgeous and unique Stolen Kisses is! I have such a hard time finding a good nude color for me as I have olive-toned skin (C25 to NC25/30) and most nudes look either too peachy/beigey or too chalky pink on me. This is just right. A light toffee nude with just enough cool-tone to be my perfect nude!

on 8/24/2007 8:50:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I think the color of this product is great - but I don't like the texture. But I think texture of lipgloss (thin v. sticky) is a very personal thing.

I prefer sticky (Bobbi Brown, Clinique) because it stays on longer and I'm tough on lipgloss (eating and drinking constantly, smoking, etc.). NARS is just too thin. It slides out to the edges of my lips and looks weird. Would not repurchase, but I had to try it because they have such a nice color selection.

on 11/15/2006 9:07:00 PM

Another winner from my US holiday haul! This is such a beautiful and versatile gloss - just enough pigmentation to show up with the faintest amount of shimmer. I love the texture - not sticky at all. Great for day or evening.

on 10/14/2006 1:04:00 PM

This was a pretty color but like others have said it had very little pigment and was very very sheer and barely showed up. I returned it. Would not buy again. The color sort of reminded me of Butterfield 8 lip laquer.