NARS Cosmetics Stolen Kisses

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
NARS Cosmetics Stolen Kisses
nars belize female trouble stolen kisses dolce

4.4

on 11/7/2012 10:36:00 AM

This is my HG nude lip product.

Price / Value--NARS isn't cheap. Good amount of product for the money.

Packaging--great. Love lip glosses with wands.

Product--I have dark eyes and dark hair, but fair skin. This is one of the few nude lip glosses I can wear that doesn't make me look completely washed out. It has just a hint of color in it that really enhances my natural lip tone. I don't find it to be sticky, it's flavorless and it usually lasts until lunch. Love love love.

on 3/14/2012 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i love this pinky caramel gloss for a slightly darker than nude lip. i've already repurchased, as i wear it a lot. neutral without being muddy, flat, or orangey. NARS glosses are my favorite for their thick, moist texture, superior color payoff, and significant amount of product in the tube.

on 3/8/2011 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This lipgloss is nothing special in my opinion. It is a nude pink brown on my MAC NW45/47 complexion. I do like it as I do love nude lip color but its nothing special. I will return!

on 6/15/2010 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have one and two backups and I love it... looks so dark but I like to use it with Mac's Myth to neutralize the nude lip, for me, it works really well and I prefer NARS lipglosses over MAC's any day.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Freakin' loveee this shade! It looks so subtle but also so sexy! I definitely wear this almost every day or out at night. Looks great, lasts a decent amount of time and doesn't chap my lips.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Eh..this shade doesn’t even show up on me. It’s like wearing a gooey lip balm. I still like it as it layers nicely over my darker matte lipsticks. The price is unforgivable. Once this tube is through…I’m through with stolen kisses.

on 11/4/2008 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Besides Nars' Orgasm lipgloss, this is my 2nd favorite lipgloss. Great neutral brown/mauve shade that gives the perfect natural pouty look. I am Asian/Pacific Islander and have a light/medium complexion, brown eyes, and black hair, and I love how natural this gloss looks.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Stolen Kisses is a very pretty, shiny pink with a touch of light brown. Just pigmented enough to give lips an “almost nude” look but still has enough pigment to make my naturally pink pigmented lips darker. Great texture, like all NARS lip glosses… not sticky or goopy, no strong scent or taste, decent lasting power. IMO, Stolen Kisses is just alright on its own, but looks absolutely amazing layered over NARS lip stains, especially Pampa (I have the duo tube), or lip sticks. I’m quite fond of the rubbery NARS packaging, too. I’d repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

As other posters have said, this is not a great stand alone product. Its a great color-caramelly pinky color, BUT VERY VERY sheer. HOWEVER, it adds a great touch OVER another lipstick.

I love Revlon PLUM SABLE lipstick which is a caramel browney red color. When I layer the STOLEN KISSES by NARS over it, it becomes a deeper neutral shade for me (I am naturally tan) and I love it.

I probably would not buy it again because it is pricey for what it is, but if you like nudes and wear them often, give it a try.

I would describe this as brown-based with hues of rose. It's very pretty.. I love the shine, its a nice creamy shine, not drippy or thick. I sometimes use it over some lipstick or lip lipliner. I love silicone packaging.

Popular Lip Glosses