NARS Cosmetics Stolen Kisses

Filtered by hair type : Straight
NARS Cosmetics Stolen Kisses
nars belize female trouble stolen kisses dolce

4.6

on 4/22/2011 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

There's lots to love about this one, when you talk about the gloss itself.

This is a great, medium-sheer (but still with good color payoff) caramel-pinky nude, that avoids the cadaver-nude look that I often run into with neutrals. My lips don't have all that much pigment, anyway, so this makes them look great, very natural. Great with a smoky eye or just for every day. I agree there's a slight smell of lanolin, definitely, but I notice that it goes away after 5-10 minutes and I don't find it unbearable.

The price is an awful, awful lot for a gloss - but given the fact that it has great staying power and I keep using it, rather than stacking it with the other would-be wonders in my closet, I think it's a worthy purchase.

NARS packaging can be a nightmare, since it gets covered in whatever may have even slightly spilled in your makeup bag, but a quick rub with a damp towel takes it off - until you put it back in there. oh well. Could be worse, right?

on 6/15/2010 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have one and two backups and I love it... looks so dark but I like to use it with Mac's Myth to neutralize the nude lip, for me, it works really well and I prefer NARS lipglosses over MAC's any day.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Stolen Kisses is a very pretty, shiny pink with a touch of light brown. Just pigmented enough to give lips an “almost nude” look but still has enough pigment to make my naturally pink pigmented lips darker. Great texture, like all NARS lip glosses… not sticky or goopy, no strong scent or taste, decent lasting power. IMO, Stolen Kisses is just alright on its own, but looks absolutely amazing layered over NARS lip stains, especially Pampa (I have the duo tube), or lip sticks. I’m quite fond of the rubbery NARS packaging, too. I’d repurchase.

I would describe this as brown-based with hues of rose. It's very pretty.. I love the shine, its a nice creamy shine, not drippy or thick. I sometimes use it over some lipstick or lip lipliner. I love silicone packaging.

on 11/29/2007 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was on a quest to find a natural/nude lipgloss and I ended up buying this one. It is a nice natural/nude colour, but probably not a "wow" on me. I am not a huge lipgloss fan, because of their staying power. I will use up this tube, but probably won't repurchase as I'm not a huge nude lips fan, either. But the colour is nice and exactly what I was looking for when purchasing.

on 3/31/2007 3:34:00 AM

This is a great every day lipgloss. I wear it to work with an almost bare face. It looks like lip balm with a little bit more color and shine. It feels slippery and moisturizing when you put it on, and the moisture lasts all day.

I guess some people won't like how subtle the color is since it's practically nude. Some people will want more glossy shine or frosty look. But if you want a fairly sheer, modern looking lip gloss for work or a casual day, Stolen Kisses is for you.

on 9/26/2006 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love this gloss so much! The pinky-caramel color is nice and sheer, and I adore the slight shimmer. Plus it's so super-shiny that I couldn't stop looking at my lips in my rearview mirror (oh Pride, you are my most favorite of the deadly sins!). Is it unique? Not particularly, but I'm not sure I want my lips to look unique. I'd rather they looked sexy, and Stolen Kisses fits the bill perfectly.

Popular Lip Glosses