NARS Cosmetics Stolen Kisses

Filtered by hair type : Other
NARS Cosmetics Stolen Kisses
nars belize female trouble stolen kisses dolce

3.2

on 3/8/2011 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This lipgloss is nothing special in my opinion. It is a nude pink brown on my MAC NW45/47 complexion. I do like it as I do love nude lip color but its nothing special. I will return!

This was my first NARS lipgloss I love the color, however I was very dissapointed with the staying power. Maybe its because I have very pigmented lips but when I put this on, thirty mins later my natural lip color is showing through :( If you love NARS and/or if you don't have very pigmented lips you might want to give it a shot as it is a beautiful color, a sheer dark caramel with some pink in it. I will not repurchase however I do plan on looking for a similar color with better staying power.

on 2/14/2010 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this, tried it on and then threw in the back of my drawer thinking it was just okay, nothing special. One day I was wanting to do a paler lip and pulled this out as it seemed to be the lightest color I had. After that day I started to wear it more and more and now I really am appreciating just how gorgeous and unique Stolen Kisses is! I have such a hard time finding a good nude color for me as I have olive-toned skin (C25 to NC25/30) and most nudes look either too peachy/beigey or too chalky pink on me. This is just right. A light toffee nude with just enough cool-tone to be my perfect nude!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Eh..this shade doesn’t even show up on me. It’s like wearing a gooey lip balm. I still like it as it layers nicely over my darker matte lipsticks. The price is unforgivable. Once this tube is through…I’m through with stolen kisses.

on 10/7/2009 10:28:00 AM

This is my new favorite lipgloss. It is perfect - I cannot believe it - not too pink, not too brown, with just a hint of shimmer so it's not in that flat, scary "dead nude" family.

I'd had it for several months, having purchased based on the reviews I'd read here - but hadn't tried it, b/c of the crazy amount of other glosses I have - and I can't believe I waited so long -

Lovely consistency and staying power, like all of NARS' glosses (at least for me). Great color - a medium nude/pinky/brown, with a hint of shimmer, so you don't look dead. I paired this with a soft brown smoky eye and a hint of bronzer and I look like I am rested and fresh (when I really am pregnant and exhausted).

Will be getting a backup as soon as I can!!! Highly recommended - I bet this would work for lots of people.

on 1/21/2008 1:01:00 PM

Love the color, but I can't stand the rubbery stink. I will try to use it up until it's done, but I doubt I will repurchase unless they change the smell. The color is perfect for smokey eye looks and makes the lips look full.

on 8/24/2007 8:50:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I think the color of this product is great - but I don't like the texture. But I think texture of lipgloss (thin v. sticky) is a very personal thing.

I prefer sticky (Bobbi Brown, Clinique) because it stays on longer and I'm tough on lipgloss (eating and drinking constantly, smoking, etc.). NARS is just too thin. It slides out to the edges of my lips and looks weird. Would not repurchase, but I had to try it because they have such a nice color selection.

I'm not sure I agree with the other opinions that this isn't pigmented. I think that it's rather pigmented. However, it's not opaque if that's what some people are looking for. It's an elegant neutral creamy pinky brown with the subtlest of gold sparkles. Perfect for my Asian C3 complexion, brown hair and brown eyes.

As with other non-frosty Nars lipglasses it's smooth and relatively long-lasting. Doesn't get gritty. It's not too sticky yet imparts good shine.

on 9/22/2006 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I finally got to play with this at Sephora and I was really disappointed. It's very muddy (I believe "caramel" is Nar's euphemism for muddy) and isn't that unique of a shade. Yes it's different from any other existing Nars shade, but IMO it's a sheerer version of MAC's VGV, which is a lot cheaper. Thus... I saved my $23 and didn't buy it. Check it out in person before you purchase it if you can!

Popular Lip Glosses