NARS Cosmetics Stolen Kisses

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
NARS Cosmetics Stolen Kisses
nars belize female trouble stolen kisses dolce

4.4

on 11/7/2012 10:36:00 AM

This is my HG nude lip product.

Price / Value--NARS isn't cheap. Good amount of product for the money.

Packaging--great. Love lip glosses with wands.

Product--I have dark eyes and dark hair, but fair skin. This is one of the few nude lip glosses I can wear that doesn't make me look completely washed out. It has just a hint of color in it that really enhances my natural lip tone. I don't find it to be sticky, it's flavorless and it usually lasts until lunch. Love love love.

on 6/15/2010 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have one and two backups and I love it... looks so dark but I like to use it with Mac's Myth to neutralize the nude lip, for me, it works really well and I prefer NARS lipglosses over MAC's any day.

on 2/14/2010 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this, tried it on and then threw in the back of my drawer thinking it was just okay, nothing special. One day I was wanting to do a paler lip and pulled this out as it seemed to be the lightest color I had. After that day I started to wear it more and more and now I really am appreciating just how gorgeous and unique Stolen Kisses is! I have such a hard time finding a good nude color for me as I have olive-toned skin (C25 to NC25/30) and most nudes look either too peachy/beigey or too chalky pink on me. This is just right. A light toffee nude with just enough cool-tone to be my perfect nude!

on 10/7/2009 10:28:00 AM

This is my new favorite lipgloss. It is perfect - I cannot believe it - not too pink, not too brown, with just a hint of shimmer so it's not in that flat, scary "dead nude" family.

I'd had it for several months, having purchased based on the reviews I'd read here - but hadn't tried it, b/c of the crazy amount of other glosses I have - and I can't believe I waited so long -

Lovely consistency and staying power, like all of NARS' glosses (at least for me). Great color - a medium nude/pinky/brown, with a hint of shimmer, so you don't look dead. I paired this with a soft brown smoky eye and a hint of bronzer and I look like I am rested and fresh (when I really am pregnant and exhausted).

Will be getting a backup as soon as I can!!! Highly recommended - I bet this would work for lots of people.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Stolen Kisses is a very pretty, shiny pink with a touch of light brown. Just pigmented enough to give lips an “almost nude” look but still has enough pigment to make my naturally pink pigmented lips darker. Great texture, like all NARS lip glosses… not sticky or goopy, no strong scent or taste, decent lasting power. IMO, Stolen Kisses is just alright on its own, but looks absolutely amazing layered over NARS lip stains, especially Pampa (I have the duo tube), or lip sticks. I’m quite fond of the rubbery NARS packaging, too. I’d repurchase.

I would describe this as brown-based with hues of rose. It's very pretty.. I love the shine, its a nice creamy shine, not drippy or thick. I sometimes use it over some lipstick or lip lipliner. I love silicone packaging.

on 1/21/2008 1:01:00 PM

Love the color, but I can't stand the rubbery stink. I will try to use it up until it's done, but I doubt I will repurchase unless they change the smell. The color is perfect for smokey eye looks and makes the lips look full.

on 12/29/2007 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The shade is very beautiful and is just prefect for nude look. It matches well wth all of my blushes and most eye looks. For reference, I am BB Sand. It maybe too natural and too light for some ladies. You will like it if you are into nude or natural MU looks. Oh, just one more thing, I use it alone or over other lipsticks, and it always gives good results. I guess that's because the shade is pretty light. Gorgeous and I think NARS makes many great lipglosses for nude looks.

on 11/29/2007 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was on a quest to find a natural/nude lipgloss and I ended up buying this one. It is a nice natural/nude colour, but probably not a "wow" on me. I am not a huge lipgloss fan, because of their staying power. I will use up this tube, but probably won't repurchase as I'm not a huge nude lips fan, either. But the colour is nice and exactly what I was looking for when purchasing.

on 8/24/2007 8:50:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I think the color of this product is great - but I don't like the texture. But I think texture of lipgloss (thin v. sticky) is a very personal thing.

I prefer sticky (Bobbi Brown, Clinique) because it stays on longer and I'm tough on lipgloss (eating and drinking constantly, smoking, etc.). NARS is just too thin. It slides out to the edges of my lips and looks weird. Would not repurchase, but I had to try it because they have such a nice color selection.

Popular Lip Glosses