NARS Stolen Kisses

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
NARS Stolen Kisses
nars belize female trouble stolen kisses dolce

4.5

on 4/22/2011 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

There's lots to love about this one, when you talk about the gloss itself.

This is a great, medium-sheer (but still with good color payoff) caramel-pinky nude, that avoids the cadaver-nude look that I often run into with neutrals. My lips don't have all that much pigment, anyway, so this makes them look great, very natural. Great with a smoky eye or just for every day. I agree there's a slight smell of lanolin, definitely, but I notice that it goes away after 5-10 minutes and I don't find it unbearable.

The price is an awful, awful lot for a gloss - but given the fact that it has great staying power and I keep using it, rather than stacking it with the other would-be wonders in my closet, I think it's a worthy purchase.

NARS packaging can be a nightmare, since it gets covered in whatever may have even slightly spilled in your makeup bag, but a quick rub with a damp towel takes it off - until you put it back in there. oh well. Could be worse, right?

on 12/29/2007 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The shade is very beautiful and is just prefect for nude look. It matches well wth all of my blushes and most eye looks. For reference, I am BB Sand. It maybe too natural and too light for some ladies. You will like it if you are into nude or natural MU looks. Oh, just one more thing, I use it alone or over other lipsticks, and it always gives good results. I guess that's because the shade is pretty light. Gorgeous and I think NARS makes many great lipglosses for nude looks.