NARS Cosmetics Stolen Kisses

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
NARS Cosmetics Stolen Kisses
nars belize female trouble stolen kisses dolce

on 2/14/2010 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this, tried it on and then threw in the back of my drawer thinking it was just okay, nothing special. One day I was wanting to do a paler lip and pulled this out as it seemed to be the lightest color I had. After that day I started to wear it more and more and now I really am appreciating just how gorgeous and unique Stolen Kisses is! I have such a hard time finding a good nude color for me as I have olive-toned skin (C25 to NC25/30) and most nudes look either too peachy/beigey or too chalky pink on me. This is just right. A light toffee nude with just enough cool-tone to be my perfect nude!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

As other posters have said, this is not a great stand alone product. Its a great color-caramelly pinky color, BUT VERY VERY sheer. HOWEVER, it adds a great touch OVER another lipstick.

I love Revlon PLUM SABLE lipstick which is a caramel browney red color. When I layer the STOLEN KISSES by NARS over it, it becomes a deeper neutral shade for me (I am naturally tan) and I love it.

I probably would not buy it again because it is pricey for what it is, but if you like nudes and wear them often, give it a try.