NARS Cosmetics Stolen Kisses

Filtered by skin type : Combination
NARS Cosmetics Stolen Kisses
nars belize female trouble stolen kisses dolce

4.2

This was my first NARS lipgloss I love the color, however I was very dissapointed with the staying power. Maybe its because I have very pigmented lips but when I put this on, thirty mins later my natural lip color is showing through :( If you love NARS and/or if you don't have very pigmented lips you might want to give it a shot as it is a beautiful color, a sheer dark caramel with some pink in it. I will not repurchase however I do plan on looking for a similar color with better staying power.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Freakin' loveee this shade! It looks so subtle but also so sexy! I definitely wear this almost every day or out at night. Looks great, lasts a decent amount of time and doesn't chap my lips.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Eh..this shade doesn’t even show up on me. It’s like wearing a gooey lip balm. I still like it as it layers nicely over my darker matte lipsticks. The price is unforgivable. Once this tube is through…I’m through with stolen kisses.

on 10/7/2009 10:28:00 AM

This is my new favorite lipgloss. It is perfect - I cannot believe it - not too pink, not too brown, with just a hint of shimmer so it's not in that flat, scary "dead nude" family.

I'd had it for several months, having purchased based on the reviews I'd read here - but hadn't tried it, b/c of the crazy amount of other glosses I have - and I can't believe I waited so long -

Lovely consistency and staying power, like all of NARS' glosses (at least for me). Great color - a medium nude/pinky/brown, with a hint of shimmer, so you don't look dead. I paired this with a soft brown smoky eye and a hint of bronzer and I look like I am rested and fresh (when I really am pregnant and exhausted).

Will be getting a backup as soon as I can!!! Highly recommended - I bet this would work for lots of people.

I would describe this as brown-based with hues of rose. It's very pretty.. I love the shine, its a nice creamy shine, not drippy or thick. I sometimes use it over some lipstick or lip lipliner. I love silicone packaging.

on 1/21/2008 1:01:00 PM

Love the color, but I can't stand the rubbery stink. I will try to use it up until it's done, but I doubt I will repurchase unless they change the smell. The color is perfect for smokey eye looks and makes the lips look full.

on 5/24/2007 9:35:00 AM

I can understand the comments about this being a questionable colour - but it really comes down to the pigmentation already in your lips. For some like myself - this colour will work beautifully giving your lips that full natural look - the tone will even out the colour in your lips and add a sexy shine. For others you might need more pink tones in the colour to achieve this - like MAC's Lust lipglass. This works for me however, precisely because there is just enough pink. Too much of it - and I look like I have vaseline atop really chapped lips. Always a potential problem with certain nude shades and very unattractive. If unsure if this would be a good nude for you - I suggest trying it on - and then walk around the store for half an hour or so - and then see how if you like it. It just might be exactly what you were looking for.

A well needed shade for some us of girls Francoise - merci!

on 3/31/2007 3:34:00 AM

This is a great every day lipgloss. I wear it to work with an almost bare face. It looks like lip balm with a little bit more color and shine. It feels slippery and moisturizing when you put it on, and the moisture lasts all day.

I guess some people won't like how subtle the color is since it's practically nude. Some people will want more glossy shine or frosty look. But if you want a fairly sheer, modern looking lip gloss for work or a casual day, Stolen Kisses is for you.

on 2/26/2007 1:39:00 PM

This is my HG lipgloss! The search is finally over. It is the prefect nude gloss for me. It's not sticky, but lasts a long time and has a very pretty shine. The color is pretty subtle and I wear it alone most of the time. If I want a more dramatic color, I will wear a darker shade underneath or fill my lips with liner first. I've tried several other NARS lipglosses (including Orgasm & Sweet Dreams), but this one was the most flattering on my fair/medium complexion by far. Only con: the price (almost twice as much as MAC's Lipglass). However, I will purchase again.

I'm not sure I agree with the other opinions that this isn't pigmented. I think that it's rather pigmented. However, it's not opaque if that's what some people are looking for. It's an elegant neutral creamy pinky brown with the subtlest of gold sparkles. Perfect for my Asian C3 complexion, brown hair and brown eyes.

As with other non-frosty Nars lipglasses it's smooth and relatively long-lasting. Doesn't get gritty. It's not too sticky yet imparts good shine.