NARS Cosmetics Stolen Kisses

Filtered by skin type : Normal
NARS Cosmetics Stolen Kisses
nars belize female trouble stolen kisses dolce

4.9

on 11/4/2008 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Besides Nars' Orgasm lipgloss, this is my 2nd favorite lipgloss. Great neutral brown/mauve shade that gives the perfect natural pouty look. I am Asian/Pacific Islander and have a light/medium complexion, brown eyes, and black hair, and I love how natural this gloss looks.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Stolen Kisses is a very pretty, shiny pink with a touch of light brown. Just pigmented enough to give lips an “almost nude” look but still has enough pigment to make my naturally pink pigmented lips darker. Great texture, like all NARS lip glosses… not sticky or goopy, no strong scent or taste, decent lasting power. IMO, Stolen Kisses is just alright on its own, but looks absolutely amazing layered over NARS lip stains, especially Pampa (I have the duo tube), or lip sticks. I’m quite fond of the rubbery NARS packaging, too. I’d repurchase.

on 11/29/2007 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was on a quest to find a natural/nude lipgloss and I ended up buying this one. It is a nice natural/nude colour, but probably not a "wow" on me. I am not a huge lipgloss fan, because of their staying power. I will use up this tube, but probably won't repurchase as I'm not a huge nude lips fan, either. But the colour is nice and exactly what I was looking for when purchasing.

on 12/15/2006 3:40:00 AM

initially there was a very strange smell when i started using it but it could be for being brand spanking new. cuz afterwards, i never noticed the smell again. such a pretty neutral color - hard to describe, basically it's my natural lip color but a hint or two "brownish pink-er". and the shine factor is awesome! definite must-have for fall!

on 9/1/2006 9:21:00 PM

Lovely sparkly caramel color with a pinky tone to it. Just beautiful! Nars once again comes through with a terrific product! Would purchase again~!

on 7/31/2006 5:24:00 PM

love this new lipgloss, i typically like nars lipgloss texture and this one is no exception. works good with my nc30 skin, black hair, brown eyes.

Ruby did a great description of the color, thank goodness, 'cause I find it hard to describe I would just add that it's a great shade to go with almost anything. I wore it yesterday with Oasis. Many nudey glosses wash me out and this one did not. great texture and pretty good staying power