NARS Cosmetics Stolen Kisses

Filtered by skin type : Dry
NARS Cosmetics Stolen Kisses
nars belize female trouble stolen kisses dolce

3.8

on 11/7/2012 10:36:00 AM

This is my HG nude lip product.

Price / Value--NARS isn't cheap. Good amount of product for the money.

Packaging--great. Love lip glosses with wands.

Product--I have dark eyes and dark hair, but fair skin. This is one of the few nude lip glosses I can wear that doesn't make me look completely washed out. It has just a hint of color in it that really enhances my natural lip tone. I don't find it to be sticky, it's flavorless and it usually lasts until lunch. Love love love.

on 3/14/2012 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i love this pinky caramel gloss for a slightly darker than nude lip. i've already repurchased, as i wear it a lot. neutral without being muddy, flat, or orangey. NARS glosses are my favorite for their thick, moist texture, superior color payoff, and significant amount of product in the tube.

on 8/24/2007 8:50:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I think the color of this product is great - but I don't like the texture. But I think texture of lipgloss (thin v. sticky) is a very personal thing.

I prefer sticky (Bobbi Brown, Clinique) because it stays on longer and I'm tough on lipgloss (eating and drinking constantly, smoking, etc.). NARS is just too thin. It slides out to the edges of my lips and looks weird. Would not repurchase, but I had to try it because they have such a nice color selection.

on 3/19/2007 5:47:00 PM

Love this gloss, the perfect neutral thats fleshy and creamy without being too nude or washed out at all. It is about 1 shade lighter than my lips and makes them look very full and pouty. It appears shiny matte on the lips but when you look REALLY close you can see almost indistingishable(sp??) gold shimmer, i really dont like shimmer lately though so no worries if you dont either, it just looks like shine. Ive been wearing it all week by itself and on top of their sabrina lip treatment, which is very light pink. both look gorgeous. Im thinkin HG neutral gloss.

on 10/11/2006 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Stolen Kisses looks absolutely gorgeous in the package. And who could resist the delicious description put out by Nars? Want to know the truth? Stolen Kisses has NO color. Reportedly richly pigmented, it simply has no color. It does provide a very glossy finish. But if glossy lips are all you're after, wouldn't a dollar gloss at the corner pharmacy do just as well? I repeat--this shade does not provide any pigment. SAVE your money on this one is my advice. Nars is far too expensive a product to waste on a dud like this one.