NARS Cosmetics Stolen Kisses

Filtered by skin type : Other
NARS Cosmetics Stolen Kisses
nars belize female trouble stolen kisses dolce

3.0

i've been wearing this pretty much everyday for the past week. for me that says a lot, i probably have 100 lip products =/ stolen kisses is a mid-tone brown with a hint of pink, it also has a slight amount of multi-dimensional reflects. it's great for an everyday mlbb/nudie color. you'll look instantly put together upon application. it contains 8 grams of product which isn't too bad for the cost. i find that this lipgloss last a pretty long time. the only time i really have to reapply it is after eating. it also has a good amount of pigmentation, but not so much that it looks overly opaque or pasty. i love everything about this gloss and will definitely be repurchasing when this runs out.

This lipgloss is just plain ugly on me. It is a flat, light brown with a TINY bit of pink. It just clashes terribly with my skin coloring (NC37-42). This plastic odor is also a turn off. I will not be finishing my tube, let alone repurchasing. For reference, NC 37-42 olive complexion.

on 9/22/2006 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I finally got to play with this at Sephora and I was really disappointed. It's very muddy (I believe "caramel" is Nar's euphemism for muddy) and isn't that unique of a shade. Yes it's different from any other existing Nars shade, but IMO it's a sheerer version of MAC's VGV, which is a lot cheaper. Thus... I saved my $23 and didn't buy it. Check it out in person before you purchase it if you can!