NARS Cosmetics Stolen Kisses

Filtered by skin tone : Other
NARS Cosmetics Stolen Kisses
nars belize female trouble stolen kisses dolce

4.3

i've been wearing this pretty much everyday for the past week. for me that says a lot, i probably have 100 lip products =/ stolen kisses is a mid-tone brown with a hint of pink, it also has a slight amount of multi-dimensional reflects. it's great for an everyday mlbb/nudie color. you'll look instantly put together upon application. it contains 8 grams of product which isn't too bad for the cost. i find that this lipgloss last a pretty long time. the only time i really have to reapply it is after eating. it also has a good amount of pigmentation, but not so much that it looks overly opaque or pasty. i love everything about this gloss and will definitely be repurchasing when this runs out.

on 9/22/2006 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I finally got to play with this at Sephora and I was really disappointed. It's very muddy (I believe "caramel" is Nar's euphemism for muddy) and isn't that unique of a shade. Yes it's different from any other existing Nars shade, but IMO it's a sheerer version of MAC's VGV, which is a lot cheaper. Thus... I saved my $23 and didn't buy it. Check it out in person before you purchase it if you can!

on 9/8/2006 1:13:00 PM

This gloss is worth the price and rarely would you find a gloss that is! It's quite different from the current Nars glosses... the texture, quality, and pigmentation all seemed to be ramped up for this one in particular. To be honest, I'm quite glad!

On my NC30 skintone and strong lip pigmentation, this doesn't come up caramel on me as seen in the tube but it becomes this glorious deep rose with a chocolate undertone. Similar to the shades found in BB Brownie Shimmerbrick. Definite pinky rose with bronze/caramel/chocolate tones in it. Very very pretty. The pigmentation in this one is very high and it's a silky smooth gloss. Though it did seem to have a slight shimmer on my hand, on the lips, it just comes off as being a high impact shine. Also, it's not tacky like other ones. There's hardly a scent in this too. A big rave from me. :D continued >>