NARS Cosmetics Stolen Kisses

NARS Cosmetics Stolen Kisses
nars belize female trouble stolen kisses dolce

4.2

on 11/7/2012 10:36:00 AM

This is my HG nude lip product.

Price / Value--NARS isn't cheap. Good amount of product for the money.

Packaging--great. Love lip glosses with wands.

Product--I have dark eyes and dark hair, but fair skin. This is one of the few nude lip glosses I can wear that doesn't make me look completely washed out. It has just a hint of color in it that really enhances my natural lip tone. I don't find it to be sticky, it's flavorless and it usually lasts until lunch. Love love love.

on 3/14/2012 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i love this pinky caramel gloss for a slightly darker than nude lip. i've already repurchased, as i wear it a lot. neutral without being muddy, flat, or orangey. NARS glosses are my favorite for their thick, moist texture, superior color payoff, and significant amount of product in the tube.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Freakin' loveee this shade! It looks so subtle but also so sexy! I definitely wear this almost every day or out at night. Looks great, lasts a decent amount of time and doesn't chap my lips.

on 10/7/2009 10:28:00 AM

This is my new favorite lipgloss. It is perfect - I cannot believe it - not too pink, not too brown, with just a hint of shimmer so it's not in that flat, scary "dead nude" family.

I'd had it for several months, having purchased based on the reviews I'd read here - but hadn't tried it, b/c of the crazy amount of other glosses I have - and I can't believe I waited so long -

Lovely consistency and staying power, like all of NARS' glosses (at least for me). Great color - a medium nude/pinky/brown, with a hint of shimmer, so you don't look dead. I paired this with a soft brown smoky eye and a hint of bronzer and I look like I am rested and fresh (when I really am pregnant and exhausted).

Will be getting a backup as soon as I can!!! Highly recommended - I bet this would work for lots of people.

i've been wearing this pretty much everyday for the past week. for me that says a lot, i probably have 100 lip products =/ stolen kisses is a mid-tone brown with a hint of pink, it also has a slight amount of multi-dimensional reflects. it's great for an everyday mlbb/nudie color. you'll look instantly put together upon application. it contains 8 grams of product which isn't too bad for the cost. i find that this lipgloss last a pretty long time. the only time i really have to reapply it is after eating. it also has a good amount of pigmentation, but not so much that it looks overly opaque or pasty. i love everything about this gloss and will definitely be repurchasing when this runs out.

on 11/4/2008 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Besides Nars' Orgasm lipgloss, this is my 2nd favorite lipgloss. Great neutral brown/mauve shade that gives the perfect natural pouty look. I am Asian/Pacific Islander and have a light/medium complexion, brown eyes, and black hair, and I love how natural this gloss looks.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Stolen Kisses is a very pretty, shiny pink with a touch of light brown. Just pigmented enough to give lips an “almost nude” look but still has enough pigment to make my naturally pink pigmented lips darker. Great texture, like all NARS lip glosses… not sticky or goopy, no strong scent or taste, decent lasting power. IMO, Stolen Kisses is just alright on its own, but looks absolutely amazing layered over NARS lip stains, especially Pampa (I have the duo tube), or lip sticks. I’m quite fond of the rubbery NARS packaging, too. I’d repurchase.

I would describe this as brown-based with hues of rose. It's very pretty.. I love the shine, its a nice creamy shine, not drippy or thick. I sometimes use it over some lipstick or lip lipliner. I love silicone packaging.

on 12/29/2007 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The shade is very beautiful and is just prefect for nude look. It matches well wth all of my blushes and most eye looks. For reference, I am BB Sand. It maybe too natural and too light for some ladies. You will like it if you are into nude or natural MU looks. Oh, just one more thing, I use it alone or over other lipsticks, and it always gives good results. I guess that's because the shade is pretty light. Gorgeous and I think NARS makes many great lipglosses for nude looks.

on 5/24/2007 9:35:00 AM

I can understand the comments about this being a questionable colour - but it really comes down to the pigmentation already in your lips. For some like myself - this colour will work beautifully giving your lips that full natural look - the tone will even out the colour in your lips and add a sexy shine. For others you might need more pink tones in the colour to achieve this - like MAC's Lust lipglass. This works for me however, precisely because there is just enough pink. Too much of it - and I look like I have vaseline atop really chapped lips. Always a potential problem with certain nude shades and very unattractive. If unsure if this would be a good nude for you - I suggest trying it on - and then walk around the store for half an hour or so - and then see how if you like it. It just might be exactly what you were looking for.

A well needed shade for some us of girls Francoise - merci!