NARS Cosmetics Stolen Kisses

NARS Cosmetics Stolen Kisses
nars belize female trouble stolen kisses dolce

4.2

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Stolen Kisses is NARS new lipgloss color for Fall 2006. It is warm, fleshy, pink-nude with golden shimmer. It is NOT a nude lipgloss, as it definitely leaves a warm, fleshy pink color on my lips. But the pink is not your typical candy-pink. Instead, it is a soft, warm, chocolatey pink. Very much beigey-fleshy undertone in this pink gloss that tones it way down and makes it warm and cozy for autumn. Perfect Fall color! The gold shimmer adds a pretty golden glow to the lips too! 5 lippies! :)

Ruby did a great description of the color, thank goodness, 'cause I find it hard to describe I would just add that it's a great shade to go with almost anything. I wore it yesterday with Oasis. Many nudey glosses wash me out and this one did not. great texture and pretty good staying power

on 7/31/2006 5:24:00 PM

love this new lipgloss, i typically like nars lipgloss texture and this one is no exception. works good with my nc30 skin, black hair, brown eyes.

I bought this along with all of the Nars Fall collection. This is indeed a very caramel pink, but sparkling. It did not look dull like Foul Play did on me. This had it's own oomph. Very polished with dark chocolates like Sophia and New York highlighted w/ Cyprus and top lined with simple black. Blush...Oasis of course. Will buy again, if I ever finish this up.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Beautiful color! It has already been described perfectly in previous reviews - a fleshy caramel-pink with subtle golden shimmer. For some reason, this color reminded me just a little of MAC's Lust lipglass, which was a huge disappointment. Stolen Kisses looks much more natural and wearable on me. It is a bit on the pricey side to be honest. But, you DO get quite a bit of gloss, so it makes more sense than...say perhaps...Stila's lipglaze - which gives you 3 drops of gloss for nearly the same price. :-X

on 9/1/2006 9:21:00 PM

Lovely sparkly caramel color with a pinky tone to it. Just beautiful! Nars once again comes through with a terrific product! Would purchase again~!

on 9/8/2006 1:13:00 PM

This gloss is worth the price and rarely would you find a gloss that is! It's quite different from the current Nars glosses... the texture, quality, and pigmentation all seemed to be ramped up for this one in particular. To be honest, I'm quite glad!

On my NC30 skintone and strong lip pigmentation, this doesn't come up caramel on me as seen in the tube but it becomes this glorious deep rose with a chocolate undertone. Similar to the shades found in BB Brownie Shimmerbrick. Definite pinky rose with bronze/caramel/chocolate tones in it. Very very pretty. The pigmentation in this one is very high and it's a silky smooth gloss. Though it did seem to have a slight shimmer on my hand, on the lips, it just comes off as being a high impact shine. Also, it's not tacky like other ones. There's hardly a scent in this too. A big rave from me. :D continued >>

on 9/22/2006 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I finally got to play with this at Sephora and I was really disappointed. It's very muddy (I believe "caramel" is Nar's euphemism for muddy) and isn't that unique of a shade. Yes it's different from any other existing Nars shade, but IMO it's a sheerer version of MAC's VGV, which is a lot cheaper. Thus... I saved my $23 and didn't buy it. Check it out in person before you purchase it if you can!

on 9/26/2006 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love this gloss so much! The pinky-caramel color is nice and sheer, and I adore the slight shimmer. Plus it's so super-shiny that I couldn't stop looking at my lips in my rearview mirror (oh Pride, you are my most favorite of the deadly sins!). Is it unique? Not particularly, but I'm not sure I want my lips to look unique. I'd rather they looked sexy, and Stolen Kisses fits the bill perfectly.

on 10/5/2006 4:55:00 PM

Oooohhhhh...my new favorite lipgloss, and I have dozens. This is the perfect neutral for me (NC30, light olive complexion). It's a beige-rose w/ very slight shimmer. It gives more color than MAC's C-thru or Stila's Praline but it is still neutral. I am not a fan of having my lips match the exact color of my skin. I like some contrast. I also like the fact that it barely has any taste and it isn't sticky. Will repurchase.

Popular Lip Glosses